• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did you age well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aselith

unnamed.jpg

I turn 40 in a few months, this was taken last weekend.

Nah it's the weird way you're grabbing at your titty in each photo like a sultry chick.

Get that knee looked at, brah. That leg is gonna rot off :/

purg3

slept with Malkin
I turned 31 at the end of December and when most people ask how old I am they don't believe me, or I get a funny look. Guess I have some okay genes lol.

I usually get undershot by around 10 years. If I want to live a lie I can wear a hat and get clean shaven.

I chalk it up to a lifetime of avoiding true responsibility.

Dead Man

I'll let you know when I'm done ageing. Only 38 at the moment, but pretty happy with how I look. Of course, I was an awfully handsome kid, so there is not much room for improvement ;p

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I tend to think I look pretty OK for 28. Also, I haven't really changed at all.

2006 me (and my wife):

AjZegwD.jpg

2015 me (and my wife):

GnDLjC4.jpg

Einhander

I have some gray hairs on the sides, but my face still looks youthful. People consistently pass me for a 21 year old. I'm 29. Mentally, I have the mind of a 21 year old as well. I don't mean that I'm immature, but I can still easily "hang" with young 20-somethings.

May16

I'm in my 30's and have been told I sound like I'm in my 60's, even though I've never smoked anything.

So... no :(

plasmasd

me%20in2000_zpsburdtnaq.jpg

2000 on the right. Probably just beat Metal Gear 2:SS on the MSX. No regrets.
2015 on the left. I miss having that much hair.

FgUQTIq.jpg

18 years old

WCYgLLM.jpg

Got a late start on braces at 26

j6uA4xA.jpg

Now I'm 30.

I still plan on doing minor cosmetic stuff. It definitely took some years to figure out my eyebrow situation and how to wear makeup so that it looks like you're barely wearing any. I look older when I pile it on.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
me%20in2000_zpsburdtnaq.jpg

2000 on the right. Probably just beat Metal Gear 2:SS on the MSX. No regrets.
2015 on the left. I miss having that much hair.
You went from looking like Snake to looking like Kiefer Sutherland.

FgUQTIq.jpg

18 years old

WCYgLLM.jpg

j6uA4xA.jpg

Now I'm 30.

I still plan on doing minor cosmetic stuff. It definitely took some years to figure out my eyebrow situation and how to wear makeup so that it looks like you're barely wearing any. I look older when I pile it on.

You looked older at 18 than you do now, did you find the fountain of your or something?

terrisus

To follow up on my previous post -
Aside from my health issues, and the fact that I have a bit of gray hair, I guess I'm doing alright for 32.

People occasionally mistake me for my wife's child, despite her only being a year older than me.*
But that's more because I tend to dress rather casual, and she tends to dress rather formal.+

Although the fact that I have to use a cane when we go out now kind of removes that issue.

Needless to say, it makes my wife furious when that happens

+
And also because of how she treats me >.>

Macleoid

I did not age well.

I'm balding badly and going grey and I have deeply marked lines in my face. I'm 35 and people are usually surprised I'm not older.

P. Fembot

Banned
I've aged ok.

I'm 40, not many wrinkles but my face has sagged downwards from what it was 20 years ago. I definitely don't look as attractive as I did then.

Life, yo

My wife and I. My foot was killing me in those shoes. hence the expression. I was ok when I got to the car and sat down. 38 years old.
10931330_10203711315362858_1477673994116290703_n.jpg

Still have a full head of hair, starting to gray . . . but I've put on a little weight.

Aged pretty well. Gotta work on that weight thing though.

FgUQTIq.jpg

18 years old

WCYgLLM.jpg

j6uA4xA.jpg

Now I'm 30.

What do you mean "minor cosmetic stuff?"
You look great

Ecotic

I feel like I've been fairly blessed. I still have my signature hair, don't gain weight, suck down 100% fruit juices way too much, and avoid the sun. I still wear glasses and am regularly stopped by strangers to say I look like Harry Potter.

18:

2015-01-05_15-06-17_675_zpsfbhb80ka.jpg

24:

25756_705540798751_865025_n_zpsz9u7tmn4.jpg

29:

894417_10101142189585041_1196277671_o_zpsvbuosoxo.jpg

terrisus

Glad "Real Pic January" is almost over, and most people can just go back to being digital avatars of various other things.
Far too many good-looking people.

There's a reason I don't post pictures of me >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom