• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did you go to a rally protesting Trump in the last few days or weeks? If not, why?

Because I'm a Trump supporter and believe in the work he is doing. Maybe if this country would stop shitting on him for one second, focus on the important things that matter, and let him do work you would all be able to pull your heads out of your asses and----

----ahahahahahaha. Good lord. No,I couldn't going. Yeah. Trump is awful. I'm just lazy. My pathetic contribution is all towards the ACLU.

DriftedPlanet

Unconfirmed Member
School through the summer & still trying to figure out strategies to deal with my mental health so I'm not always stuck in last-minute mode. Other than that, commuting had already been a difficult adjustment. I'm stuck on one thing at a time right now. My free time is spent with loved ones right before or after late classes and commuting 1 hour each way. Parents, girlfriend, and friends all wish I that I'd be more available & don't understand why I'm not more available as it is.

When things are actually stable? Sure. I have a lot to figure out before then.

Edit: I'd be willing to donate though. Just can't gauge time as it is.

I live in Indiana. This state is grossly Republican. Our current governor didn't need a platform to run on other than "I'm not a Democrat". Anti Trump anything is quite rare here, unfortunately

Top Bottom