• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dissidia Final Fantasy ARCADE ANNOUNCED! [Update: Trailer + Info]

I do wonder if 3v3 means 6 people playing at the same time...

if the teaser shots represent how you'll fight it could be like MvC tag team situation

B9x0OQjCMAE6Xia.jpg:large

which is better than having so many characters on screen, aside from that it could mean dropping the assist system

hey, small screen plus downgraded visuals is one way to keep the arcade version lucrative

but really though, the home port should be psv/ps4 with cross-play between the two since it makes sense
but the same can be said about certain other square enix games
Fine PSV/PS4

Still hurts. ;_;

if the teaser shots represent how you'll fight it could be like MvC tag team situation

which is better than having so many characters on screen, aside from that it could mean dropping the assist system

I think it'll be like MvC but it could very well be like Gundam or Gunslinger Stratos with multiple people on the screen.
I hope its like MvC though.

It's what I'm hoping for.

MvC system would work so well for Dissidia...

Although, I am curious to see a 6 player match with the way Dissidia plays =X

solomon

GOD be a mvc type of game and not a gudam type of game. I love the gudam vs series but I want a mvc style game more.

i was fearing that this would be a straight psp to arcade port. but no it seems to be a new game with new graphics. doesnt look extraordinarily good or anything but ill definitely buy a console port.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
How big are the chances that this will come to consoles too? Did any SE arcade only titles comes to consoles?

LuuKyK

Don't kill me but I want Serah in this game.

I don't even like her character that much but her weapon is just too cool (sword-bow). It would be so awesome to have her play style in this arena-style game.

How big are the chances that this will come to consoles too? Did any SE arcade only titles comes to consoles?

That Gunslinger Stratos game did IIRC.

Tain

Okay so I was being a little sassy above but now that I watch the trailer I'm like positive this will be the best Final Fantasy game lol

zeromcd73

5. On the back of that, FFXII HD on current gen is basically confirmed at this point. As is one of the older Dragon Quest titles in HD (I've genuinely forgot which number though since it's been a while). In addition to that, there is a spin-off Final Fantasy title planned for consoles. Not big budget. Not FFX or FF7 in case people take it there. Not a traditional RPG either.
Hmm...

Top Bottom