• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DMC4 Famitsu scans - I said WOW

Jonnyram

Logan Cano said:
Looks pretty good. Shame it's on 360 now, hope nothing is cut.
Yeah, it's hard to get excited about this now that it's not PS3 exclusive any more
16x16smileysadgi9.gif

Dave1988

Sex has nothing on these scans.

now I'm happy that more people will be able to experience the awesmness that is DMC4.

However if DMC4 suffers from the simultanius development for the PS3 & Xbox360 than I'll be very PISSED.

Dahbomb

You know what the best thing about these scans and DMC4 is?

DMC4's style accolade system has been CHANGED!!!! :D

Do it has been replaced with DEADLY! OMFG YES!!! This is definitive proof that Capcom listens! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

Lobster

Banned
:lol @ some users.

It will look the same you asses..You guys are just angry cause it seems you only need a DVD9 for DMC4.

LJ11

omg rite said:
I have to ask.

The **** was the point of that?

This "DMC4 on 360" thing is bringing out the absolute best in fanboys and trolls.

This game isn't coming out on his console of choice. If he's lucky, he might get a port of DMC PSP.

Looks nice, around the same level as Dead Rising and Lost Planet IMO. Not as good as when it was first unveiled but still very respectable. Lets just hope that the framerate stays solid (Capcom have been very good in this regard with next gen so far, unlike almost everyone else!)

A weak translation thanks to matrix_cat:

-Dante can switch from Swordmaster to Gunslinger
-Frosts and Blades are back from DMC1
-Snatch is quite effective against Variel

Dahbomb

Phoenix Fang said:
Any word on the Shadows making a comeback in this game? Man did I love fighting them in the 1st one.
Shadows were confirmed to be in DMC4 in the Gameinformer article. Now Blades and Frosts are confirmed to be in DMC4 as well. This is directly evidence of Capcom listening to the fans as these 3 enemies were the creme de la creme of DMC1 enemies. Everything is going their way with this game, now all we need is Vergil and everything will be perfect.

I personally don't like some of the inside and ice shots, but the outside shot with the architecture of some of the buildings are orgasmic.

Dahbomb

The ice shots looks really retarded (that's actually the "new" Frosts performing their Million Carats move), as if its something out of pre-alpha build. Nevertheless everything else looks AMAZING.

The craziest thing is that Variel which was the most impressive aspect of DMC4 from before has received an extra layer of coat. The puppets have better textures on them overall and the fire effects if possible are improved even more. The Dante in-game model has been improved greatly as well.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
FROOOOSTS!!!11 THANK YOU CAPCOM!

And the style rankings have been changed as well! Deadly>>>>>Do it

DMC4 looks freaking great too! Fire effects make my mouth water.

Dahbomb said:
Shadows were confirmed to be in DMC4 in the Gameinformer article. Now Blades and Frosts are confirmed to be in DMC4 as well. This is directly evidence of Capcom listening to the fans as these 3 enemies were the creme de la creme of DMC1 enemies. Everything is going their way with this game, now all we need is Vergil and everything will be perfect.

Thanks for the info. I can't wait to get this game. Not sure which console, I'm going to get it for. I own both a PS3 and a 360.

Dahbomb

Forceatowulf said:
FROOOOSTS!!!11 THANK YOU CAPCOM!

And the style rankings have been changed as well! Deadly>>>>>Do it

DMC4 looks freaking great too! Fire effects make my mouth water.
Check your PM. Also Blades confirmed for DMC4 as well, I know you LOVE them as well. :D

gconsole

Nuclear Muffin said:
Looks nice, around the same level as Dead Rising and Lost Planet IMO. Not as good as when it was first unveiled but still very respectable. Lets just hope that the framerate stays solid (Capcom have been very good in this regard with next gen so far, unlike almost everyone else!)

DMC4 art direction kill both games.

keanerie

Can anyone translate what the article says about that doohickey next to Nero's life bar? You know, it's supposed to have something to do with his sword and riding a motorcycle?

SpacLock

Capcom has been doing crazy things lately. The sword effects are cool as hell. I'd rather pick this game up for my PS3 because i prefer the dual shock pad for action games, but the achievement whore in me might not let me do that.

Dahbomb

keanerie said:
Can anyone translate what the article says about that doohickey next to Nero's life bar? You know, it's supposed to have something to do with his sword and riding a motorcycle?
Yeah we need a lot of translations in here, word for word.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
DMC is so awesome and this looks to continue the tradition.

They better not go DMC2 on us.

sun-drop

any word on the framerate targeted for the 360 version? if it doesn't match the 60fps on ps3, being such high profiile title ... could be a lot of egg on face for ps3 naysayser.

will be interesting to see the differences ...

tinfoilhatman

all of my posts are my avatar
I'm sure DMC4 is going to be a great game and all but for those of us that have already played LP and DR on 360 not to mention the stream other great games comming down the pipe it's kinda meh IMO.

Mau ®

Doesnt look too impressive for me then I again I wasnt impressed when the first actual screens were revealed so...

Im sure it'll be lots of fun though...

Not to be a troll or anything but after it went multi Ive lost almost all interest in this. Im sure Im not the only one.

Yama

DeaconKnowledge said:
I'm not really seeing what's so impressive, aside from the shot with dozens of enemies on the screen.
The GFX only compliment the beautiful art direction and perfect engine. In that sense, I'm not overly critical when I look at these images. Obviously the textures could be better, but as long as everything looks nice enough and takes after DMC3's gameplay, I'll be the happiest gamer alive.

Top Bottom