• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DMC4 Famitsu scans - I said WOW

G-Fex

You guys really are being rediculous with this multi-platform crap these past few days (and further days I bet too). But I think the game looks amazingly awesome, theres nothing i'm really more excited for than this. I mean it looks so freaking wicked that when I tried to look at those ninja gaiden gameplay videos and grew bored, went back to watching DMC4 gameplay video ten more times. I like that Nero character, seems like it'll be fun to combo up and ruin enemies one by one.

excellentfrog2_121.jpg

lollerskates said:
i hope they release a early demo.. like they did for LP that would rox
TOo much can change in 6-7 months though, and I think capcom did the early demo because they wanted some oversea feedback on the game's motives. The final LP got a few changes for the better.

XSamu

Banned
I'll buy it. It's nice to see Ninja Gaiden has a bit of competition now on Xbox 360. Too Human, DMC4, Bullet Witch.... oh who am I kidding :lol It's nice to have these games in the meantime while I'm waiting for the Messiah to return.

Dahbomb

XSamu said:
I'll buy it. It's nice to see Ninja Gaiden has a bit of competition now on Xbox 360. Too Human, DMC4, Bullet Witch.... oh who am I kidding :lol It's nice to have these games in the meantime while I'm waiting for the Messiah to return.
:lol :lol :lol

Bolded the funny parts... The kicker is DMC4 in between Too Human and Bullshit Witch. :lol

jett

D-Member
m0dus said:
Can't say I disagree with you about Bullet Witch--but Too Human is, apparently, back in the running, if some of Matt's comments after seeing and playing the latest build are anything to go by. I wouldn't count it out just yet. :)

TH comparable to DMC...keep the faith alive. You're better off hoping it stands up to something like God of War.

jett said:
TH comparable to DMC...keep the faith alive. You're better off hoping it stands up to something like God of War.

They updated DMC anime page.

The cast for the 1st episode is:

Dante Morikawa Tomoyuki
Patti Fukuen Misato
Morrison Otsuka Akio
Lady Ocasa Fumiko
Trish Tanaka Atsuko
Shid(satan) Nozawa Nachi

The guy voicing Dante is the guy who did Sephiroth in JPN Advent Children....I don't know if that's good or bad since I haven't seen AC.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I`m not sure if anyone said so in the thread, but the Japanese PS Store has the DMC4 TGS videos up for download, in stunning HD. :D

nitewulf

Logan Cano said:
If Xbots really did care SOOOO much about PS3 owners, why don't they toss our way Halo 3, Mass Effect, Blue Dragon, Forza 2 and Lost Odyssey??
um, because xbots dont have superpowers like god?

Dahbomb

C- Warrior said:
They updated DMC anime page.

The cast for the 1st episode is:

Dante Morikawa Tomoyuki
Patti Fukuen Misato
Morrison Otsuka Akio
Lady Ocasa Fumiko
Trish Tanaka Atsuko
Shid(satan) Nozawa Nachi

The guy voicing Dante is the guy who did Sephiroth in JPN Advent Children....I don't know if that's good or bad since I haven't seen AC.
Doesn't sound like DMC anime is canon at all. New characters (Patti/Morrison) and both Lady + Trish in the same first episode. Unless the 1st episode is a series of flashbacks or something... Though it will still kick ass. :)

Top Bottom