• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dolph Lundgren has been battling cancer since 2015

Dolph battling his cancer like:

2ci.gif

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
If he dies, he dies

but seriously it would be sad to see him go
I believe my sense of humor and my positive outlook helped when I was battling colon cancer 5 years ago.
Could be a placebo I don't care my doctors all agreed.

There is so much taboo around cancer I found myself consoling disraught friends instead of the opposite 🙂

We can have a laugh at cancer it's ok.
Anything that helps weakening that piece of shit intruder is all good.

I also walked by Dolph in NY back in 1997 and he's a tall glass of water 😃

GeekyDad

So he beat his cancer with the help of "medication"...but they can't be bothered telling us what he used?
If I were a betting man, I'd say that was just big pharma jumping in to say, "And don't forget about the role our medications played." After over a hundred thousand dollars worth (the bulk of that for a surgical biopsy, so they could tell me I was fucked) of treatments for brain cancer, all I can say is it's the same old treatments they've been utilizing for decades -- chemotherapy and radiation. Nothing new, at least not for me. I think the things that have been sustaining me are diet and exercise.

If they find a cure for my wife, that would be more valuable to me. She's a hundred times more deadly than cancer.

Top Bottom