• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Trump has biggest turnout of Superbowl Champions ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skatterd

trump-nugent-kid-rock-white-house.png

He had other great visitors as well

Then why not just ignore him? (???) I only know the guy from seeing him twice on wrestling, and he's not hard to avoid. He can be a meathead all he wants, a quick Google shows he's actually done good socially conscious work at least once in his life, which is more than Trump or many of us can say.
Shit, I guess we should give him a 'You Are #1' sticker on his socially conscious report and a free pass on supporting a man who defunded PP. Pack it up y'all, Liu Kang Baking A Pie has the done the thinking for us.

I have no idea why you're so offended. Are people just not allowed to dislike him, according to your whims?

Edit: Is this sarcasm or a joke? I honestly can't tell.

Are people just not allowed to dislike him, according to your whims?
GAF should hope to be better than to dismiss someone as a meathead, call them disgusting, and suggest he's a manchild based on a PR photo fistbump. I don't know what any of this shittiness got anyone, and it's pretty obvious those were all idiotic drive-by posts by now anyway. I want people to actually use the Internet and the resources available to us to look shit up before posting pure trash.

Vyer

GAF should hope to be better than to dismiss someone as a meathead, call them disgusting, and suggest he's a manchild based on a PR photo fistbump. I don't know what any of this shittiness got anyone, and it's pretty obvious those were all idiotic drive-by posts by now anyway. I want people to actually use the Internet and the resources available to us to look shit up before posting pure trash.

All of those resources point to gronk being a meathead and man child.

04d973281eac47e5a8e7dd6f9fd8622a.jpg

Posted in another thread:

Holy shit. God I hope shes credible enough.

https://patribotics.blog/2017/04/16/carter-page-went-to-moscow-with-a-tape-of-donald-trump-offering-treason-for-hacking/

Sources with links to the intelligence community say it is believed that Carter Page went to Moscow in early July carrying with him a pre-recorded tape of Donald Trump offering to change American policy if he were to be elected, to make it more favorable to Putin. In exchange, Page was authorized directly by Trump to request the help of the Russian government in hacking the election.

Mahonay

Banned
Gronk has a long documented history of being a meathead and doing meathead things.

Doing positive things with charities is not an instant pass for the rest of your life. But I guess you can't grasp two concepts at once.

Gronk has a long documented history of being a meathead and doing meathead things.

Doing positive things with charities is not an instant pass for the rest of your life. But I guess you can't grasp two concepts at once.
Who asked to give him a pass? What are you talking about?

I'm talking to people who wanted to fully shit on a person just because they're public and obnoxious to them, with no intention of ever finding out any actual information about him. This is Fox News shit, people need to grow up. Is GAF about discourse and broadening our worldview, or just posting fucking mean-spirited hot takes?

Gronk is pretty much your stereotypical meat-head type of guy. So, yea, him being a Trump fan doesn't surprise me.

I doubt you'll see him at a women's rally or a LGBT charity event.

Mahonay

Banned
Who asked to give him a pass? What are you talking about?

I'm talking to people who wanted to fully shit on a person just because they're public and obnoxious to them, with no intention of ever finding out any actual information about him. This is Fox News shit, people need to grow up.
Lol no. He is a random football player bro-ing around The Whitehouse. It's not important. He's not important.

Fox News is an active participant in things like fear mongering, vilifying minorities, dehumanizing transgender people, peddling wars, and denying global warming. The same news network Trump bases a lot of his policies on.

So no, this is not even in the same dimension as "Fox News shit".

cakely

If there's one thing I like about Trump's presidency, it's that he's catching the media and Dems left and right with things like this. Not always but sometimes at least.

Keep at it, Trump.

I'll bite. What's the "big lie" dear leader is referring to?

Of course, in a thread about football we move goal posts.

What does he have to do to be a decent human being for you? Cause it sounds like he already did more for people that look up to him, that don't care about his "meat head things" (a term that reeks of jealousy or pure hatred?)

One fist bump with the current active president undoes everything?
I don't get it? What evil things has he done that erases all his charity work. I wish I can do a quarter of the good that guy does.

Mahonay

Banned
Of course, in a thread about football we move goal posts.

What does he have to do to be a decent human being for you? Cause it sounds like he already did more for people that look up to him, that don't care about his "meat head things" (a term that reeks of jealousy or pure hatred?)

One fist bump with the current active president undoes everything?
I don't get it? What evil things has he done that erases all his charity work. I wish I can do a quarter of the good that guy does.
I'm not saying he's evil. Just that he makes some questionable choices due to his "meatheadedness". I'm allowed to think he's a meathead. He's a rich party boy football player. Not Mother Teresa.

He does contribute to good causes and I am happy for that.

I'll bite. What's the "big lie" dear leader is referring to?

Image in the op was cited as an example of the patriots having the smallest turn out in wh sbowl history. Image is misleading since the 2015 one had staff in the photo as well, 2017 was players only. Patriots corrected it saying it was 2 less from 2015 -> 2017. In the end the news was technically correct on it beint smaller, but it was blown out of proportion. Trump is of course being a massive man child getting upset about it either way.

I'm not saying he's evil. Just that he makes some questionable choices due to his "meatheadedness". I'm allowed to think he's a meathead. He's a rich party boy football player. Not Mother Teresa.

He does contribute to good causes and I am happy for that.
What does "meatheadedness" mean, you keep saying it but it sounds like all you're doing is stereotyping him?

He likes to have fun? Drink? Have a good time? Cause he is a bro? I'm sorry but it just sounds like jealousy or envy to me. What are these questionable choices? I'll Google them and try to find them myself because I'm not recollecting them.

Mahonay

Banned
What does "meatheadedness" mean, you keep saying it but it sounds like all you're doing is stereotyping him?

He likes to have fun? Drink? Have a good time? Cause he is a bro? I'm sorry but it just sounds like jealousy or envy to me. What are these questionable choices? I'll Google them and try to find them myself because I'm not collecting them.
I'm just a jealous cuck dweeb. You got me. Good job.

cakely

The only spin was from NYT trying to mislead the public by tweeting those 2 photos as a direct comparison when in fact they are not.

I'll just sum up three things the orange shitstain accomplished with his most recent tweet:

1. He gave us another glimpse of his incredibly fragile ego.
2. He reiterated his love/hate relationship with the NYT.
3. He projected his mastery of the big lie.

I'm only interested in this "story" insofar as I knew that it would really bother 45. Do I care how many people showed up for a photo op at the White House? No, I do not. Do I find it hilarious that he couldn't not tweet about it? Yes, I do.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I'll just sum up three things the orange shitstain accomplished with his most recent tweet:

1. He gave us another glimpse of his incredibly fragile ego.
2. He reiterated his love/hate relationship with the NYT.
3. He projected his mastery of the big lie.

I'm only interested in this "story" insofar as I knew that it would really bother 45. Do I care how many people showed up for a photo op at the White House? No, I do not. Do I find it hilarious that he couldn't not tweet about it? Yes, I do.

How do you know that it actually bothers him though? Is it by reading his actions? Because there's more interpretations to his actions aside from "he's mad".

I'm just a jealous cuck dweeb. You got me. Good job.
Please don't steer the conversation in a direction it was never going

Not really in the mood to waste time debating the morality of a football player.

I'm fine if it means I'm wrong here.

So that's just a fancy way of saying you were shit posting?

Listen, I get it, you hate a certain group of people based off of stereotypes. It's just going to lead to egg on your face when you find out you're wrong about that person.

Linkura

He refused to mention Brady because he wasn't there... because he had to be with his mother who has cancer. What a vindictive tool.

cakely

How do you know that it actually bothers him though? Is it by reading his actions? Because there's more interpretations to his actions aside from "he's mad".

45 is obsessed with crowd size comparisons. The nonsense he kept claiming regarding his under-attended inauguration is proof of that. His completely predictable tweet simply verifies what everyone already knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom