• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Trump to declare January 20th as National Day of Patriotic Devotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hale-XF11

Our Constitution is written on parchment, but it lives in
the hearts of the American people. There is no freedom where the
people do not believe in it; no law where the people do not
follow it; and no peace where the people do not pray for it.
There are no greater people than the American citizenry,
and as long as we believe in ourselves, and our country, there
is nothing we cannot accomplish.

Yeah, nothing says freedom quite like falling in line and obeying shitty laws that restrict our freedom. Woohoo, I feel so freeeeee!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm not wanting Trump to succeed but a better move would have been to make it an annual holiday in perpetuity. As obsessed as much of the country is with patriotism, good luck ever revoking it.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
did you know donald trump was born and his birth alone shook the earth with such force that the leaning tower of piss is a permanent monument in italy for this monumental event

he can also fly

I once cracked a joke that if Trump became President, he'd probably put his face on Mount Rushmore.

Goddamn he just might do it at this rate.

Magwik

Banned
How the hell do you create your own day? Isn't someone else suppose to do stuff like that like the next president?

Next President?
2MRnCOl.png

Fox318

Next step is to have a federal holiday for Regan's Holiday.

Heritage foundation would be thrilled with that one.

RPGCrazied

The man is turning us into North Korea and people are asking about getting off work. Wake up people. Do you not see what this man is turning our country into? War with the press, day all about him.

Lautaro

So is this document definitive or they can back away? is it normal to have access to an official document in the US just like that?

Is there other source or someone reporting it?

Ms.Galaxy

The man is turning us into North Korea and people are asking about getting off work. Wake up people. Do you not see what this man is turning our country into? War with the press, day all about him.

Some people are still in the mindset of "wait and see" and "it can never happen here", sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom