• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 NeoGAF Inhouse League Season 4

Sanjay

unknown.png

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZOPRC5HmvheY43ZQ__TrvQDiIS7F3d47uZed8_5fBTY/edit#gid=0

I can't find spruchy?

TUSR

Banned

The worst part about this ticket process is how quiet Valve has been over it.

I don't remember the turn around time, but when bokr was head on IHL2 he had the request received and answered in a short time.

But for IHL3, which was around the release of Source 2 and Reborn, I never received an email from Valve until 6 months AFTER IHL3 ended.

Hylian7

Just a reminder: Please schedule your games by Thursday evening. The most important thing here is that games get played. We had a team last week automatically go 0-2 because they did not get a game scheduled. The rest of the captains have been good about it, but please make sure to schedule your games so everyone gets to play.

I'll cast anything no one else is casting, and possibly some of the stuff that others are casting depending on my state at the time. Gotta try to get more comfortable talking on stream again.

Hylian7

Did you get an email from Valve? Apparently they started approving leagues and emailing admins
I haven't yet. Was it only people that posted in the thread that got approved and an email?

Edit: I logged into the league signups website and checked, and it still says waiting :(

Hylian7

Matches tomorrow:

Sanjay vs Gofu - 2pm PST - admin by anbokr
Procarbine vs Madouu - 6:30pm EST - admin by Dreams Visions
1.09 vs Red UFO - ??? - Please put your time in the spreadsheet.

Hylian7

Schedule spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lvQTA6S5d3a3THHh6FO5BXsJ9182qOdFPiZqxt_2WHk/edit?usp=sharing

I apologize for the delay on this week's schedule. There are going to be some changes from here in the league.

First of all, due to many games not getting played, which is the goal of IHL, I am introducing a stand-in system. I was initially against this idea, but due to lack of signups and free agents, it needs to happen so games get played. Here are the rules of the system:

Stand-ins
Due to the smaller roster this season, and games not being played multiple times, there will be a stand-in system implemented. This will allow teams to fill in players if they are short. The most important aspect of IHL is for games to get played, and a bunch of forfeits is counterproductive to that. The rules are as follows.

There will be a signup sheet similar to the one to sign up for IHL. Stand-in players can sign up at any time.
Stand-ins must be 4000 MMR or lower. This is to keep stand-ins from being complete game changers by bringing in some 6000 MMR player.
Same rules apply with stand-ins and showing MMRs/dotabuff/opendota/etc.
If on game day, a team does not have 5 players, they may have a stand-in. They are only allowed up to two stand-ins. If they require more than that, then the game is a forfeit.
If stand-ins are used in game 1, and the actual player shows up for game 2, the actual player from the team must play instead of the stand-in if they are able.
If players are available to play, they must play over stand-ins. Do not abuse the system.
Any abuse of the system will be met with consequences. Please do not abuse it and keep this a fair and fun league.

That signup is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TQMSnTXBLkLj1jIMrHBFTxVFLNP3hU_FtjH5PjzSdeM/edit

Second, here are this week's matchups. Note that with only six teams, two will have byes for this week since we have been through three regular season weeks. These teams with a bye can scrim if they wish.

Sanjay vs 1.09
Red UFO vs procarbine

Byes: Madouu and Gofu

Low Tier
Sanjay is impossible to schedule with. I have attempted on numerous occasions over the last few days to schedule a match with him, even asking him just for his team's availability so we could accommodate and schedule a match on his time. I have not gotten a single response even as much as an 'okay let me check'. Completely unresponsive, I am posting this requesting a 2-0 as this headache has been not worth the trouble

Sanjay

I have attempted on numerous occasions over the last few days to schedule a match with him

giphy.gif

Wednesday is when we were told the team were facing, Thursday is when I responded to your steam message that I'm still waiting on collecting availability from my 6 other teammates, which they did within one day, which is pretty fast, and today is me responding to you with:-

NIEf4pf.png

I see no PM's on Neogaf and Discord, the only time you contacted me was once via Steam, which i responded to, may have been a offline message, but I did respond, blame Volvo mate.

Top Bottom