• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fevaweva

The new hero looks weird as fuck and his spells reflect how he looks.

One question though, why does his (her?) ultimate turn the hero it is cast on invisible on top of the pseudo-invulnerability? Seems a bit needless, honestly.

What does sound interesting is casting that ultimate onto someone who is being dueled by LC, talk about a wasted ult for her!

EDIT: FUCK missed the first page by 3 posts.

DarkKyo

I kind of wish the Arcana had a slot for prismatic gems but on the other hand the idea of it changing colors/appearance overtime is pretty awesome too. Besides, unlike Terror, PA's color scheme isn't something you'd want to fool around with.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
if they drop WW on day 3 I might come play some doto again.
cheeky.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
is there any reson why the SF arcana has crashed in price?

People selling them to buy PA arcanas... All items on the market are going to crash because people gotta off their junk to buy the hot new fashions.

New healthbars added for Ancient buildings, Roshan, and hero creeps (Spirit Bear, Familiars etc)

I need pics.

The item context menu now allows "Move to Stash" while dead

omg thank you

LiQuid!

Gonna be that guy and say I think the PA arcana sucks. I'm sick of dual wielded swords.

edit: and the attack/crit animation on it is bad. With the default weapon it feels really weighty and meaty when you crit someone. With this arcana PA looks like a swashbuckler buckling swashes...

LiQuid!

Oracle's particle effects are incredible.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
"Attack Event" on PA. I need to get home and look though the files to see if I can dig up anything on what this event is.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
If they sell these effigy tools I could see myself spending too much on it, if the one they give you isn't reusable

The one they give you is non-tradable and non-marketable, and has no price. No clue if you can reuse it right now.

Lets see, in the Schema I see this stuff too:
"KillEaterEventType_PhantomAssassin_ArcanaEventWins"

"KillEaterEventType_Statue_Commends"

There is also gems set up for Oracle, Fate Edict Kills and False Promise Saves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom