• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 The International 2017 (Aug 7-12) Game of throwns - you win or you pld

Twookie

didnt expect c9 to win, damn

cheeky.gif
bc_ok.gif

scarybore

OG with a very easy 2-0 over Hellraisers. Nice to hear C9 took a game off of VP, sounds like their cockiness has caught up to them.

Xeteh

I think it's very very lame that some teams that show up to Seattle will not get to go on the main stage.

You can only rent the arena and fill the seats for so many days. There's already days upon days of games for the main stage.

I think it's very very lame that some teams that show up to Seattle will not get to go on the main stage.

That's always (at least since TI3 I think) been the case though. 2 teams were eliminated via the wildcard matches before the group stage started. Just that this time, the teams get to play the whole group stage.

aeolist

Banned
So did everyone from Alliance die off save for s4?

bulldog streams, he was going to be a commentator at TI but customs turned him back because he had the wrong visa.

akke and egm were on a team trying to get through TI quals, it disbanded after they didn't make it. akke's at TI as a commentator i think.

loda did the same but i think he's more or less retired? not sure.

s4 is on OG.

Chris R

C9 gonna be 1-7 after today is done.

Wonder if they want DC or HR to win both games? A split would be bad for them at this point.

bulldog streams, he was going to be a commentator at TI but customs turned him back because he had the wrong visa.

akke and egm were on a team trying to get through TI quals, it disbanded after they didn't make it. akke's at TI as a commentator i think.

loda did the same but i think he's more or less retired? not sure.

s4 is on OG.

Yeah and also just found out that NaVi/Dendi didn't make it this year as well, shame at that.

aeolist

Banned
Brood seems like such a bad pick always. Why is he so popular right now? Maybe I'm not watching the right games.

axe is a pretty good counter pick

if she's not specifically contested brood can be one of those heroes who just can't be stopped

Everyone told me SEA getting 3 spots was good since they are are way stronger than NA. That remains to be seen. I foresee C9 making it through easily since they still have XctN and HR to face and those should be easy 2-0's. D.C. Should make it too.

Quesa

Everyone told me SEA getting 3 spots was good since they are are way stronger than NA. That remains to be seen. I foresee C9 making it through easily since they still have XctN and HR to face and those should be easy 2-0's. D.C. Should make it too.

South America, which only got one spot, is currently doing better than two of the three SEA teams and two of the three NA teams.

Top Bottom