• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 The International 2017 (Aug 7-12) Game of throwns - you win or you pld

traveler

Not Wario
This LFY VP game is a disaster for my fantasy team. :/

I have three VP members and monet, who's one of the only weak scoring LFY players right now.

Edit: wow. LFY win at 15:36. Nearly dropped into the next lowest prediction bracket.

Yep, noticed it last night. Adjusted some picks in the light of data, thanks Matt
bc_ok.gif

Also got my 25 needed in-game predictions, thank god. I still hate the system and how it keeps making me jump between games. Now I can just watch the games on Twitch.

Fuchsdh

Yep, noticed it last night. Adjusted some picks in the light of data, thanks Matt
bc_ok.gif

Also got my 25 needed in-game predictions, thank god. I still hate the system and how it keeps making me jump between games. Now I can just watch the games on Twitch.

Bastard. I'm still at... 5 (woulda been 10 had predictions been working properly yesterday.)

shira

bc_ok.gif

Fuck that 1000 pts. Not worth

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Wow, TNC went all in on that base push, and got destroyed. I think this is GG for them, what a throw.

Cels

the commentary is about 2 seconds behind the in-game sound today, as opposed to yesterday when the sound was totally out of sync

i guess it's an improvement?

Top Bottom