• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 The International 2017 (Aug 7-12) Game of throwns - you win or you pld

Come on C9, lets win a few games today!
ti4copper.gif
Ill be happy if thy win one

krishian

Stream is bearable for me, but I may be just ignoring it if it's there lol.

This is not the OG I was hoping to see here at TI so far. I mean they clutch out a lot but I want to see them more dominant.
OG haven't been dominant in quite a while, though. The LGD teams and Liquid were the best/in form teams coming into the tournament.

Chris R

Notail jumping in and getting hexed/silenced from 100% to dead lost the final fight for OG.

I mean it wasn't like the game had a win condition for them anyways, but talk about zero participation.

Usobuko

Banned
OG always has one of those " we can comeback hard if they screw up" moments. The last time they did this was exhilarating against VP in the Kiev GF.

SCCC scary too.

Qvoth

newbee doing it!
glad to see chinese dota making a comeback, but this is odd ti so they still won't win

Twookie

johan my dude, why the panda brewmaster?

there's been quite some time since I've seen a brewmaster actually making a good difference/carrying in a game, kinda lost faith in the hero

Twookie

blitz lyrical is also really good

lyrical is really good at facilitating good discussion with his co-caster, I really enjoy listening to him. His game knowledge is hit or miss sometimes, but overall he is really great

traveler

Not Wario
That neutral deny lol

^
Assume they'll be holding off on results and announcing the Rubick arcana at the main event?

Top Bottom