• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

shira

- two groups of four GSL style qualifier into 4 team playoff
- two Bo3 online matches/day each region

t1486094400z1.png

SEA (Lumi & Tsunami643)
1. Faceless vs SigTrust
followed by
2. WGU vs NG(vietnamese stack)

t1486119600z1.png

CIS (Lyrical & Trentpax)
1. VP vs Effect(afoninje stack)
followed by
2. Spirit(fng stack) vs LQ(funn1k stack)

t1486130400z1.png

EU (Cap & Godz)
1. AF vs Bears(fata stack)
followed by
2. Navi vs Secret

t1486155600z1.png

NA (?)
1. DC vs Wanted(PPD stack)
followed by
2. Col vs TF (BSJ stack)

no way dc is tier 2
still not convinced wings has returned to their form yet

Well they are not EG tier.

Jadax

I just want to clarify-

Are Dark Moon sets tradeable?

Are the treasures tradeable, and the sets are not?

Is the baby roshan tradeable?

shira

I just want to clarify-

Are Dark Moon sets tradeable?

Are the treasures tradeable, and the sets are not?

Is the baby roshan tradeable?

The ones you get from achievements yes, the ones you buy yes, the ones you get from Dark Moon spinning no

Same as above

Yes

fr0st

Banned
Disruptor with 100℅ pick rate.

I guess he's good for maxing out round 5 and the silence for invoker/alchemist?

RS4-

Haha yeah I felt so fucking rich when I beat it with my bonus, of course I got garbage on the spins but at least I have the chicken hatching emote!

My win: https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2966805629 I am the Axe

Looking at the leaderboards there are quite a few Shadow Fiends, wtf?

Used Axe too haha.

SF DMG all around is pretty good. The nukes, right click and aura. Unless of course you can't land raizes lol. I wonder if they'll add one more set of heroes.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Disruptor with 100℅ pick rate.

I guess he's good for maxing out round 5 and the silence for invoker/alchemist?

Disruptor aghs is also good for the invoker stage as well to disable his octorine so he cannot life steal so much. Though for some reason people flame me when I build that item.

SF DMG all around is pretty good. The nukes, right click and aura. Unless of course you can't land raizes lol. I wonder if they'll add one more set of heroes.

I just had no idea he was added!

NBtoaster

Disruptor aghs is also good for the invoker stage as well to disable his octorine so he cannot life steal so much. Though for some reason people flame me when I build that item.

Disruptor Aghs only prevents the active ability on the item from being used, it doesn't disable passive item abilities like spell lifesteal.

RS4-

Disruptor Aghs only prevents the active ability on the item from being used, it doesn't disable passive item abilities like spell lifesteal.

Lol, SF was added with Axe :p

Disruptor ult also good for giving your team time to revive someone as he can't just cast shit to stop you from doing so.

mellz

One game from finally hitting 4k (I was like 500 mmr a year ago) and I get a party in my team playing Pudge and Earth Spirit, both rush midas and the second item for Pudge is a Battlefury!

One game from finally hitting 4k (I was like 500 mmr a year ago) and I get a party in my team playing Pudge and Earth Spirit, both rush midas and the second item for Pudge is a Battlefury!

bf pudge is legit if you plan on getting like 30 flesh heap stacks; farming icon pudge

bf earthshaker is underrated too

shira

- times and schedules subject to Perfect Worlding

t1486180800z1.png

SEA (Lumi & guest)
1. TNC vs RR(Singapore stack)
followed by
2. Mineski(Meracle stack) vs Execration(DJ stack)

t1486206000z1.png

CIS (Lyrical & Trentpax)
1. Vega(G stack) vs commanche(Rus stack)
followed by
2. Empire(fn stack) vs FRIENDS(alohadance stack)

t1486216800z1.png

EU (Cap & Godz)
1. Liquid vs NIP(era stack)
followed by
2. Navi vs Secret

t1486242000z1.png

NA (?)
1. np vs SG(hfn stack)
followed by
2. infamous vs onyx(abed stack)

@shira can you post in here when your mirana statue ships so i can start hounding the welovefine website

Apparently the statue build quailty is shit, might wanna pass - wrong arm, no arrow, bowstring lul

Bunny is just a bunny, no particles : <

Hylian7

- times and schedules subject to Perfect Worlding

t1486180800z1.png

SEA (Lumi & guest)
1. TNC vs RR(Singapore stack)
followed by
2. Mineski(Meracle stack) vs Execration(DJ stack)

t1486206000z1.png

CIS (Lyrical & Trentpax)
1. Vega(G stack) vs commanche(Rus stack)
followed by
2. Empire(fn stack) vs FRIENDS(alohadance stack)

t1486216800z1.png

EU (Cap & Godz)
1. Liquid vs NIP(era stack)
followed by
2. Navi vs Secret

t1486242000z1.png

NA (?)
1. np vs SG(hfn stack)
followed by
2. infamous vs onyx(abed stack)

Apparently the statue build quailty is shit, might wanna pass - wrong arm, no arrow, bowstring lul

Bunny is just a bunny, no particles : <

Wow...it looked so much better at TI. Guess it's a victim of the demo model looking better than the production ones.

shira

Wow...it looked so much better at TI. Guess it's a victim of the demo model looking better than the production ones.

This is the TI6 version and it will probably be ok if you can rotate the wrist? Maybe it needs to twisted right side up? The entire forearm area looks changed, but hopefully the arms aren't on backwards.

But the missing arrow is lame af

Has anyone else had their match playtime actually shoot way up since 7.00? Most of my games stretch to 50 minutes+ unless it's a huge stomp.

Artanisix

wow that complete mirana statue fuckup... that just makes me more angry, its such a beautiful statue at ti6 too. pic i took at ti6:

is that yours that you posted shira?

edit: statue fuckup might not be TOO bad if bow is removable (i don't know if it is, maybe if it detaches into two parts from the top and bottom of the hand). i imagine the arm can be twisted the right direction, and the bowstring pulled back and placed into the other hand. i wish that pic had higher quality so i could see welovefine's paint job on it.

ebay has a few listed now, the build quality looks alright:

depressed that welovefine canceled my order

Top Bottom