• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Twookie

yapzor is really fucking good

B)ears is legit

I played Tusk yesterday (admittedly in a much lower skill game than what would be considered fair) but my initial impression is that the changes are *fantastic*. Grabbing 35% extra XP at 10 causes you to just explode with levels, so you can get high levels of Walrus Punch quickly and get your good talents (recommend snowball talent over gpm, I made a mistake with going gpm I think). I'd love to test him in a more competitive match, but his talents feel great now.

I'm also eyeballing some sort of core Bounty Hunter with aghs. Haven't really had the time to theorycraft and test it all the way yet though.
That sounds great, I'm excited to play him now, thanks!

Curious to see if Tuskie-duskie gets played in pro dota now, I kinda miss him

Gaaraz

Any tips on the best play style for Abaddon please? I've been spamming heroes with the highest win rate and in this patch it's switched from Necrophos (who I played mostly as a support, with a 65% win rate) but based on a few games I'm unsure.

Is playing him as a semi-support #4 a bad idea?

Kard8p3

Sanjay if u see this I legit don't even remember playing dota last night with u, wtf. How we managed to win any games is beyond me
dizzy.gif

Gigantic. It's packed inside 2 massive packing boxes.

I'll see if I can find a glass oeuvre case like Beast's rose cover

JAfaclB.jpg

Depending on where you live you can go to a hobby shop like Michael's and find them, as well as a nice wood base you can put some LEDs into to make it look pretty.

I may or may not have made a replica Beauty and the Beast rose for an ex-girlfriend once.

No regrets

shira

https://www.opendota.com/matches/2987918298

100% bunny win rate

Depending on where you live you can go to a hobby shop like Michael's and find them, as well as a nice wood base you can put some LEDs into to make it look pretty.

I may or may not have made a replica Beauty and the Beast rose for an ex-girlfriend once.

No regrets

invoker-romance.gif

Any tips on the best play style for Abaddon please? I've been spamming heroes with the highest win rate and in this patch it's switched from Necrophos (who I played mostly as a support, with a 65% win rate) but based on a few games I'm unsure.

Is playing him as a semi-support #4 a bad idea?

Well you want that shield to save people.

I'm not good at shield saving people.

shira

- two scheduled Bo3 online matches/region
- times and schedules subject to Perfect Worlding

t1486710000z1.png

SEA (Lumi & guest)
1. TNC(Raven) vs Faceless(Black) [Elimination]
followed by
2. Winner1 vs WGU(Ajit) [Winner qualifies to LAN]

t1486735200z1.png

EU (Cap & Godz)
1. Bears(fata) vs C9(babyknight) [Elimination]
followed by
2. Winner1 vs Liquid(Miracle-) [Winner qualifies to LAN]

NA begins tomorrow night
CIS: Effect(afoninje), Empire(fn), Vega(g), Spirit(bzz)
NA: Col, NP, Onyx(Jimmy), DC

Only one team from each region qualifies to DAC LAN

shira

http://www.pcgamer.com/gabe-newell-on-us-travel-ban-we-have-people-at-valve-who-cant-go-home/

Facing the prospect of more logistical hassles organising The International, Johnson said Valve would consider hosting the event outside of the US. “We're gonna run the event no matter what. Ideally we'd run it here [in Seattle] because it has a bunch of advantages being close to our office. But the event's going to happen. So yes, if it became too difficult, we'd find a way.”

#vancity #ti7

Top Bottom