• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

I used mouse buttons (page forward/back) for my most important items tbh, I couldn't deal with the z-x-c shit

but I REALLY don't understand the muscle memory confusion over slithereen crush. Nobody plays blink -> ult Champions like fissure mama or tide or lesh?

woodland

zelda is the best game ever

Dota's still pretty boring this patch

Edit: also don't know how you get muscle memory that strong. Random 90% of the time and never have issues switching between heroes

shira

TFW Samuel L Jackson is addicted to anime/hentai

samuel-l-jackson.gif

kunk-rum.gif

The International 2017 is just over the tournament horizon, and this year's event will have an aquatic theme. With that in mind, we invite all Dota 2 Workshop creators to dive deep in search of sunken treasures to include in this year's Collector's Cache. We're fishing for a collection of items that are equally at home hiding in the murky waters of Dark Reef or swimming in the possession of the Deep Ones.

To that effect, we are now officially accepting submissions from Community artists that will be considered for inclusion in The International 2017 Collector’s Cache. Don't feel restricted to heroes that already have an established aquatic connection—we're interested to see how you hook in as many designs as possible. As in the past, we would like to ask artists to avoid the use of any concepts that involve human skulls, blood, and gore.

Make sure to mark your submissions with the "Collector’s Cache 2017" tag when tendering items to the Workshop. All submissions must be on the Dota 2 Workshop by May 15. We encourage all Dota fans to regularly visit the Workshop and vote through the Queue to ensure your voices are heard in the selection process.

In the meantime, our partners at WeLoveFine are also ready to cast their net and haul in some new designs for this year's Dota 2 merchandise release. If you've got a concept you think will catch on with fans, submit your design to the Workshop with the "Merchandise" tag and see how much community support you can reel in.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/dota2/announcements/detail/501428497042074435

My slark, morph, tide, slardar, kunkka strat is gonna go far this year

Kard8p3

Zelda is still blowing my mind, and I don't think I have even seen half the game. This has become my favorite game of all time, for sure.

Have you played Horizon yet? These are two of my favorite games now I think, and I'd definitely recommend it if you get a chance.

I just tuned in to the last minutes of Veggies vs Wheel. 2 things:

1. How the hell is CM so fat? She has more net worth than Meepo!

2. What the heck, Veggies gg'ed out on purpose because they never intended to play in the qualifiers anyway? That seems like some shady shite, enough to disqualify them from future qualifier attempts.

Hylian7

Have you played Horizon yet? These are two of my favorite games now I think, and I'd definitely recommend it if you get a chance.
I don't have a PS4 unfortunately.

I preordered Nier Automata on Steam though. Kind of glad the PC version is delayed, as I have plenty of time to take in all of Breath of the Wild.

I preordered Nier Automata on Steam though. Kind of glad the PC version is delayed, as I have plenty of time to take in all of Breath of the Wild.

Did you play the first game or did the good reviews get you to preorder?
I'm a bit surprised to see this many people get excited for a sequel to a game that not many people played.

bounchfx

hey duders, was gonna put this (and some more stuffs) up on the B/S/T thread for free (well, shipping only), and wanted to see if anyone here was interested first. It's just a bunch of doter trinkets and shit:

umm, it's basically:
2 posters, a couple of the TI bags, all three 2016 TI shirts, assorted pins, bottle opener keychain, wallet thing, notebook, a couple of the plushies mostly fucking undying, and some of the heroclix minus the blink dagger code. I was gonna split this in half in case multiple people wanted but eh we'll see.

anyway wanted to ask here first before I just tossed it all, because that's the alternative. the posters are pretty damn neat

hey duders, was gonna put this (and some more stuffs) up on the B/S/T thread for free (well, shipping only), and wanted to see if anyone here was interested first. It's just a bunch of doter trinkets and shit:

umm, it's basically:
2 posters, a couple of the TI bags, all three 2016 TI shirts, assorted pins, bottle opener keychain, wallet thing, notebook, a couple of the plushies mostly fucking undying, and some of the heroclix minus the blink dagger code. I was gonna split this in half in case multiple people wanted but eh we'll see.

anyway wanted to ask here first before I just tossed it all, because that's the alternative. the posters are pretty damn neat

I'd be interested in the posters and the plushies but i cant take the whole lot. If you want to ship the entire set in one go i'm sure someone else can take it.

Low Tier

umm, it's basically:

I would take something too if theres like a raffle or something.

cheers

shira

2. What the heck, Veggies gg'ed out on purpose because they never intended to play in the qualifiers anyway? That seems like some shady shite, enough to disqualify them from future qualifier attempts.

Yea if they were not planning on playing why didn't they GG Out in Ro16?

On a side note, ehome certainly sucks... Here's a pic of their team house.

3 teams defaulted from representing North America the greatest country in the world?
fail.gif

Are any of you guys actively watching open qualifiers?

I've been stuck at work the last 2 days (my weekend starts at 7:10am EST) so I couldn't, and now I have Nier and Horizon waiting at home. Not sure I'll watch any of them now that the competent teams have already cleared the OQ's. I think a lot of people are distracted with the flurry of new gaming hardware and software in the past 2 weeks.

The Veggies story is interesting. They basically forfeited their Major spot because being a player would conflict with their likely already signed caster contracts? God, that must have sucked. I'm pretty sure they'd rather have played.

Twookie

Guys if you have a ps4 get horizon..its so god damn good.

Its my game of the generation (so far)
Going to buy after I'm done with Zelda I think, looks great

Although, I am a bit afraid to play it after I finish Zelda because of how good BotW is.
Had the same problem with TLOU when I finished that
The Veggies story is interesting. They basically forfeited their Major spot because being a player would conflict with their likely already signed caster contracts? God, that must have sucked. I'm pretty sure they'd rather have played.

I don't think they expected to get as far as they did. Usually, the casterteams just try to get as far as they can and then get knocked out in the semi's or wherever they end up.

It had to be like that though, 3 of the players on Veggies had castercontracts ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Huh, I always thought you had a ps4.
Are you going to buy one for the new Persona?

Hylian7

Did you play the first game or did the good reviews get you to preorder?
I'm a bit surprised to see this many people get excited for a sequel to a game that not many people played.

The fact that I love Platinum Games, and the reviews were what got me to preorder.

Going to buy after I'm done with Zelda I think, looks great

Although, I am a bit afraid to play it after I finish Zelda because of how good BotW is.
Had the same problem with TLOU when I finished that

I don't think they expected to get as far as they did. Usually, the casterteams just try to get as far as they can and then get knocked out in the semi's or wherever they end up.

It had to be like that though, 3 of the players on Veggies had castercontracts ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Huh, I always thought you had a ps4.
Are you going to buy one for the new Persona?

I'm going to get the inferior PS3 version of Persona 5.

As someone who's been deep in Dota 2 and Overwatch lately, this spring season has been crazy for me in terms of games.

BotW is something else, I keep losing an hour or two to that game whenever I pick it up.

I love watching the qualifiers while playing too. Portable mode is the best.

Twookie

As someone who's been deep in Dota 2 and Overwatch lately, this spring season has been crazy for me in terms of games.

BotW is something else, I keep losing an hour or two to that game whenever I pick it up.

I love watching the qualifiers while playing too. Portable mode is the best.

this is me too actually, although I only play 3-4 dota games a week now and haven't started on the new OW season yet

portable mode is so good, sold me on the switch honestly. has the best performance too! I just wish the battery time was better :/

Hylian7

this is me too actually, although I only play 3-4 dota games a week now and haven't started on the new OW season yet

portable mode is so good, sold me on the switch honestly. has the best performance too! I just wish the battery time was better :/

I wish it had better battery life too, but honestly it's pretty much mitigated if you have a USB C battery pack/power bank. USB C charges super fast and will basically keep you going for long enough with a decent power bank.

Twookie

I wish it had better battery life too, but honestly it's pretty much mitigated if you have a USB C battery pack/power bank. USB C charges super fast and will basically keep you going for long enough with a decent power bank.

that's true. i'm definitely going to buy one in the future

although, it's yet another thing i need to buy for this system, and the fact i cannot charge it while using the switch on the table with the stand because the cable is inserted on the bottom :(

Hylian7

that's true. i'm definitely going to buy one in the future

although, it's yet another thing i need to buy for this system, and the fact i cannot charge it while using the switch on the table with the stand because the cable is inserted on the bottom :(

Yeah I don't know what they were thinking with that design. I guess assuming everyone would switch to holding it when they needed to charge it?

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Escaped one trench and entered the deepest one yet

WJqOb4b.png

Top Bottom