• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Rorschach

I still got a feeling they will win this. Honestly I kind of want a 3-0 so I can get to bed in decent time!

Edit: Uh, nvm...

Raven played pretty fearlessly. If they had pussy footed more, it would have been in favor of Liquid. Funny how timid he is IRL, but so brazen in the game.

shira

tnc hero pool is too small

pretty good for never having played with 1437
too bad Clutch stole all their tournament invites.

Qvoth

but kotl is still a kotl though, can be countered with NS which seems pretty strong currently as well
egm got kicked by alliance, bulldog mentioned he's back but probably just kidding

bbd23

what

DAXV8O0VoAAlNeq.jpg:large

Quesa

7.06b:
====
* Sven: God's Strength bonus strength reduced from 16/28/40 to 12/24/36
* Sven: Base Attack Time increased from 1.7 to 1.8
* Troll Warlord: Agility gain reduced from 2.75 to 2.5
* Broodmother: Spin Web HP Regeneration increased from 2/4/6/8 to 3/5/7/9
* Monkey King: Wukong's Command attack cooldown improved from 1.7 to 1.6
. Bummer about Troll. Good for MK!

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
yeah i really hope the str BAT apocalypse stops at some point. BAT nerfs feel the worst to me, by far; would be like slapping a hero that relies on spell slinging with a massive across the board cast time nerf anytime they were too strong

hey guys SF, lina, QoP, lesh, or storm are borderline too strong? Literally all of their spells should get +0.3 cast time !!! hahAA

52club

Once they fucked with Brood's pathing based on taking damage the hero was done. If anything they should just rework her at this point.

Artanisix

yeah i really hope the str BAT apocalypse stops at some point. BAT nerfs feel the worst to me, by far; would be like slapping a hero that relies on spell slinging with a massive across the board cast time nerf anytime they were too strong

hey guys SF, lina, QoP, lesh, or storm are borderline too strong? Literally all of their spells should get +0.3 cast time !!! hahAA

you dont even play sven

also cast point nerfs h ave happened

Qvoth

i wonder it's mushi kicking or the others just got fed up and left
having 3 member changes is quite extreme, especially since they're all foreigners that you've never even played with so i'm going to take a guess and say it was mushi that got ditched by the others

shira

kAWaIYZ.jpg

lul

Dates of Interest
Rosters finalized:
t1495609200z4.png

Next LAN: Manila Masters
t1495679400z1.png

Pro Dota Results
- May 22 Navi wins EPICENTER fan vote
- May 21 SLi S2 1. TL 2. TNC 3. iG/NB
- May 14 EPICENTER LFY and TB qualify for LAN
- May 6 Manila Masters Clutch qualify for LAN
- Apr 30 Kiev Major 1. OG 2. VP 3. EG/iG

May
May 26-28
The Masters Manila, PHL
$250k
8: EG, OG, NB, Secret, NP, iG, FL, Clutch

May 30-Jun 3
Zotac Cup Masters Tapei, TW
$100k
8: Dane stack, Stan, WGU, iG, Singularity, fnatic, NP, 1 TBD

June
June 4-11
EPICENTER 2017 Moscow, RU
$500k
10: OG, EG, VP, LFY, TB, TL, iG, Clutch, Secret, Navi

June 14-18
Summit 7 LA, USA
$100k
8: VP, TB, Clutch, VGJ, Secret, Navi, NP, 1 TBD

TI7 Open Qualifier Jun 22-25
TI7 Regional Qualifier Jun 26-29

Remaining LAN until TI7 qualifiers
3: NP, Secret, Clutch, iG
2: EG, OG, VP, Navi, TB
1: NB, FL, TL, VGJ

Teams
iG, OG, EG, VP: Almost certainly invited to TI7, just playing for prize money, pride, and practice

Liquid, Thunderbirds: Probably invited to TI7 just based on pedigree and past success, might need to have a top 3 finish in their remaining LANs to seal the deal

Navi, NP, NB, Secret, VGJ: Bubble teams that probably need a LAN win for the invite

Clutch: A very interesting team of ex-Execration that has dominated recent SEA qualifiers but has not been tested at a major international LAN with top teams

LANs
Manila (3 days from now)
Format 8/10 (3 day, 8 teams double elimination bracket)
Competition 9/10

Zotac (8 days from now)
Format 8/10 (5 day, 8 teams GSL-style group stage into 4 team single elimination playoffs)
Competition 5/10

EPICENTER (13 days from now)
Format 7/10 (8 day, 10 team 2 group round robin group stage into 6 team single elimination playoff)
Competition 10/10

Summit 7 (23 days from now)
Format (unannounced, probably 5 day, 8 team double elimination brackets)
Competition 7/10

Qvoth

not gonna lie, even in this small town of mine in indonesia i've seen people wear navi t shirt
goes to show how popular they are really

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
That feel when support necro says he's going carry after loading and starts stealing last hits, and the support naga goes jungle vs a riki spec zeus comp.

And then the Necro still rushes blink veil at 20 minutes, when we're down 8 kills, both Zeus and Spec are snowballing, and Naga's died 6 times.

Feels bad man.

I just want to win mah bets, ill-advised though they may be.

Twookie

1yfh26c8q5zy.jpg

christ, someone sold a relic for 2.3k dollars

I cannot actually fathom why people would spend so much money on something like that

Wok

1yfh26c8q5zy.jpg

christ, someone sold a relic for 2.3k dollars

I cannot actually fathom why people would spend so much money on something like that

"So much money" is relative. For the people who buy the relics at these prices, it is probably peanuts.

Top Bottom