• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Twookie

"So much money" is relative. For the people who buy the relics at these prices, it is probably peanuts.

yeah, that's true.

makes me really wish that I get a relic from slark-o so I can sell it to those peeps
money.gif

yeah, no, that's not going happen

On one hand, fuck ACE

On the other hand, hahaha at faith_bian and y for throwing their teammates under the bus and trying to get back in via the backdoor.

Can you get it from the quest thing or no?

I meant the Slark one that you have a chance of getting one of 10 each week you play 3 matches.

I mean, if I get some super rare item I'd be down to sell it to pay for my next trip.

Should've stocked up on Invoker immortals :/

Hylian7

It feels so weird going for circle: PUBG thread is flipping out about pickup animations while dragging items, and parallels are being drawn to Dota things like right click deny, or the example I brought up of spawn boxes and "muh skill ceiling"

Twookie

The new perf patch is doing wonders, a lot smoother FPS in teamfights for me!

Ty volver

So does Mkb not work vs Arc's bubble evasion? Bought one as a counter and I'm not sure it worked.
I'm pretty sure it should work?

I wouldn't be surprised if it is bugged considering how the spell works with only granting evasion from attacks outside of the bubble, but you should be able to attack people inside the bubble if you have a MKB.

Twookie

The healing quest in the BP is so easy with Lycan, just pop howl every night when you get the chance and end up with 35k healing at the end of the match easily.

bbd23

so does ehome get the direct invite to TI for having the most ex wings players? or is that just not happening this year

shira

so does ehome get the direct invite to TI for having the most ex wings players? or is that just not happening this year

Alliance should not have been invited to TI4
Newbee should not have been invited to TI5
EG changed roster for TI6
Wings changed roster for TI7

It's not been relevant for a while

fr0st

Banned
Alliance should not have been invited to TI4
Newbee should not have been invited to TI5
EG changed roster for TI6
Wings changed roster for TI7

It's not been relevant for a while