• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

shira

DDBYU8wVwAE1JqT.jpg

dedgam
kunk-rum.gif

Reven

So what is everyone doing with their extra immortals? I have 3 of the Kotl mounts, and extras of basically all the normal immortals, is it best to just recycle them for more levels?

Fuchsdh

Welp, burned through 3K of potential wagers and am on a 6-game losing streak. Whee

So what is everyone doing with their extra immortals? I have 3 of the Kotl mounts, and extras of basically all the normal immortals, is it best to just recycle them for more levels?

I'm recycling everything on heroes I don't use. I play Pudge once ever fifty games, no point in keeping the immortal for it. The stuff like Terrain I'll use all the time is worth more to me.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
It's so people know you can't sell them ASAP

Not sure if the Level Bundle treasures are bugged or totally unmarketable.

It looks like the normal immortals you get from the 8 chests are completely unmarketable, but any rare items are marketable (In a year)

JoeInky

Nice, just got the golden Lifestealer item and then the Necro item immediately afterwards.

I also have 2 Broodmother immortals if anyone wants to trade for one?

tri_willy

The race to 10K mmr is starting to get real as current:

Abed - 9751
MidOne - 9624
Miracle - 9500
Paparazzi - 9481
Ana - 9449

I remember Paparazzi getting up to 9800+ then EG brought him down...

I think if Abed stays on the NA servers he might be the first 10ker, unless we see others hijack the NA servers to bring him down

I feel like International Ranked is about 10x as toxic as normal ranked. People are just constantly shit talking each other and being generally awful.

It gets worse when ppl put their tokens on the line...then its just a race to see who tilts first

It's like everybody just forgot how to play the game. You see the most absurd picks coming from people and then they proceed to shit talk their entire team like them picking a Pos. 5 Earthshaker on a team with 4 other melee heroes when the other team is all ranged wasn't impressively stupid. I think the problem is all the ego's gravitate towards International Ranked, because they're the people who think "If it weren't for all these shitties I'd be 6k, I can prove it!"

shira

https://twitter.com/wykrhm/status/878849455382048768 said:
Wykrhm Reddy‏ @wykrhm
19 MILLION!! - 2nd Largest Prize Pool. Only 1.77 Million to beat TI6. ~50 days to go. GG. #TI7
DDJM6lRUQAA6ply.jpg
dota2.prizetrac.kr/international2017 said:
Sometimes I think this game is dead, then it's like wtf
money.gif
misc-shopkeep.gif
misc-moneybag.gif
venge-greed.gif

Twookie

23m-24m here, almost getting worried it might pass that
nervous.gif

also, what did you guys predict for the regional qualifiers?
here's mine
I'll admit that NaVi and VGJ are mostly just wishful thinking

shira

23m-24m here, almost getting worried it might pass that
nervous.gif

also, what did you guys predict for the regional qualifiers?
here's mine
I'll admit that NaVi and VGJ are mostly just wishful thinking

I revised and double/tripled up on the "favorites"

DC Secret LGD Faceless
DC Secret LGD Faceless
Elite Spirit LGD Faceless

I said 22-24 ;(

With Treasure 3 still coming and the potential for another massive bundle or maybe even surprise hero/arcana reveal, I can see the pool hitting 30 million
I'm not even sure what they do anymore, the prize pool for the winning team is getting too out of hand. A potential $15M first prize is just silly.

I'm not even sure what they do anymore, the prize pool for the winning team is getting too out of hand. A potential $15M first prize is just silly.

It's a tough balance to hit because you do want to give the winning team most of the money. It wouldn't be as exciting if the prize difference between 1st and 2nd place was smaller.
They could give some money to the teams that end up in the 17th and 18th position too and maybe do a more even split amongst all the teams that don't end up in 1st and 2nd.

Hylian7

I finished Nier Automata last night....jesus christ.

Major spoilers:
I actually felt bad about not offering help with the credits because I had sidequest shit I wanted to see.

Also I didn't know you could just walk away from Pascal and not wipe his memory.
cm-vi1.gif

I finished Nier Automata last night....jesus christ.

Major spoilers:
I actually felt bad about not offering help with the credits because I had sidequest shit I wanted to see.

Also I didn't know you could just walk away from Pascal and not wipe his memory.
cm-vi1.gif

That final sequence sure is something! I too ended up
not offering help for the same reasons. Went back and made it up later tho!

As for the second spoiler,
i think that's the right choice as that's what they wanted.
Did you go visit Pascal in the village after the wipe? They've got some pretty interesting things in stock...

Hylian7

That final sequence sure is something! I too ended up
not offering help for the same reasons. Went back and made it up later tho!

As for the second spoiler,
i think that's the right choice as that's what they wanted.
Did you go visit Pascal in the village after the wipe? They've got some pretty interesting things in stock...

More Automata spoiler:
Yeah, saw it as 9S. :(

Top Bottom