• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

JoeInky

Do you get anything for this fantasy stuff or is it just for fun?

Never had any interest in fantasy football or anything like that so if I don't get points for this I ain't interested.

e: Ok there we go

shira

Have we had a regular dotagaffer hit 6k before? I know 1.09 was 5.9 something for a while

I have 6k r/dota2 karma
smile.gif

Fuchsdh

Got to build up that anticipation for what bunch of nobodies you'll get this time.

Sucks when you have to open 70 of the fuckers.

Only 55 here... although once you get to the point 3-4 of every set are duplicates it gets ridiculous. It makes Halo 5's REQ cards seem like quicksilver.

I have 6k r/dota2 karma
smile.gif

My brother isn't on GAF but he has a screenshots of his peak MMR of 5.1K.

He's now 4.5K and taking a break for a bit. Apparently he ran into a support weaver playing former Team Freedom member who threw a few games in a row and he decided to play other games lol.

Guru-Guru

Banned
My brother isn't on GAF but he has a screenshots of his peak MMR of 5.1K.

He's now 4.5K and taking a break for a bit. Apparently he ran into a support weaver playing former Team Freedom member who threw a few games in a row and he decided to play other games lol.
My brother is 4.5k (I think), though he quit playing ranked 2 years ago, since he's too busy. What blew my mind was that my brother played about 75% of his ranked matches lying down in bed...Laptop on his lap, dictionary as a mousepad/prop, and some pillows for cushioning. I can only imagine how good he would have been if played in somewhat of a normal position.

Twookie

the worst part isn't opening them imo, it's the recycling bit that is annoying. takes 5 seconds to disenchant ONE card and the recycle all commons don't even work 90% of the time

Twookie

>open 55 nornal player packs and 30 premium player packs
>get 4 of OG player cards in gold early
>get ONE normal Ana card
>recycle most of my cards for new packs
>get NO Ana cards let alone a silver or a gold

thanks gabe

gu75x.jpg

every time i complete the fucking quest my team decides to throw the lead and dive 1 by1 like fucking morons uughghghgghbnrughbiukhigbog 5 games in a row like that

shira

>open 55 nornal player packs and 30 premium player packs
>get 4 of OG player cards in gold early
>get ONE normal Ana card
>recycle most of my cards for new packs
>get NO Ana cards let alone a silver or a gold

thanks gabe
Gaben: Buy more levels
misc-shopkeep.gif

Chris R

Dislike how I opened 55 packs (well even more than that with recycling) and didn't get every single player, IDK if they are common :(

shira

Apparently you can use your enter key to open packs faster

Wish I knew that before opening my 100 packs :/

There should just be one button that just opens them all
one that dusts all your commons
and if you are baller enough dusts all your silvers

Top Bottom