• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT16| The Last Thread🛈

Also misspells "Scythe" as "Sythe". Definitely fake, lmao

valve are not known for their proper spelling
bc_frog.gif
bc_ok.gif

Qvoth

knew lgd will win when when the drafts for game 3 ended
edit: seems like ee really hated sea so i wouldn't even be surprised if abed is replacing
ee leaving fnatic right after esl ends is what i'm expecting

qazqaNii

PLS PATCH TIME NOW GABEN PLS ICETAOD! Thursday today incoming patch, let the pros adapt like they are supposed to!!

seems like ee really hated sea so i wouldn't even be surprised if abed is replacing
ee leaving fnatic right after esl ends is what i'm expecting
Whaa rly? Source? Maybe he will join ppd's team.

qazqaNii

Guys, we have to believe if we are posting in GAF, so believe that it will come today.

BELIEVE

2 NEW HEROES TONIGHT BELIEVE

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
everyone backstabbing the community my heart can't take anymore

it's like ollie and brutus fucked like rabbits and produced 85 offspring with daggers for hands eager to stab our hopes and dreams

qazqaNii

everyone backstabbing the community my heart can't take anymore

it's like ollie and brutus fucked like rabbits and produced 85 offspring with daggers for hands eager to stab our hopes and dreams

186.jpg_large

Go play a game of dotes, that should keep your mind away from the patch...

elyetis

The Dueling Fates update will arrive on November 1st

https://twitter.com/DOTA2/status/921135846316695552

Fuck this shit looks like im not playing for 10 days.
ThatÂ’s some impresive communication.*

*only by Valve standard

Called a november update. Only a Chinese tournament could be worthy. Heck itÂ’s even a little sooner than expected, that single part time employe working on the game for the past 3 years must have crunched like crazy.

qazqaNii

It is still happening today boys, BTS and Valve is clearly collaborating together, why else would they tweet it like that when it was just 40mins left on the countdown?

#StillBelieving

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I hope pro players get wind of the changes earlier or else Dotapit is going to be dotashit

why ?

dota is dota you can get outplayed and outdrafted early in a patch or late in a patch

play your best, execute your best, and theorycraft to the best of your ability when drafting -- and like always, the best team at that particular tournament will win

Top Bottom