• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT16| The Last Thread🛈

Twookie

gUzh8xE.jpg

traveler

Not Wario
I mean, being a dead game is sad and all, but Valve did actually communicate this time. The blog was posted September 18th and gave ~1 month as an estimate for finishing the patch, not deploying it. I'm not sure why we're expecting anything before October 18th at the absolute earliest.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Lol there's a tournament in 2 days it ain't gonna happen

PERFECT TESTING GROUND BEFORE MINOR

tournaments will be OK - adapt or lose, gamebreaking bugs will be fixed on test client and anything that comes up later hotfixed per usual

i remember the good ol days back in 13' and 14' of patches in the middle of a starladder series and the like

not to mention who the fuck wants the first big tournaments of the new season on goddam 7.06, new fresh patch is fkn exciting for tournies more viewers they will be just fine

52club

At least Valve isnÂ’t the NFL...patch or not they care much more about their fans. IÂ’m not talking about just this political bullshit. IÂ’m also talking about the situations in Oakland and San Diego.

At least Valve isnÂ’t the NFL...patch or not they care much more about their fans. IÂ’m not talking about just this political bullshit. IÂ’m also talking about the situations in Oakland and San Diego.

Valve certainly care.

Whether or not they would care more if they didn't have Steam as a steady source of income is something I wonder about.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
10 years since Dota 2 update. I walk through the e mpty streets trying to think of something else but  I always end up sitting here, in front of my comp uter. I stare at the screen for hours and try to s ummon Icefrog. I watch other games updating and ge tting new heroes but it is no good. I counter pick  Sniper to resist the meta, but it's all meaningle ss. The end is near. Then I look on the patch-upda te history and cry myself to sleep.

10 years since Dota 2 update. I walk through the e mpty streets trying to think of something else but  I always end up sitting here, in front of my comp uter. I stare at the screen for hours and try to s ummon Icefrog. I watch other games updating and ge tting new heroes but it is no good. I counter pick  Sniper to resist the meta, but it's all meaningle ss. The end is near. Then I look on the patch-upda te history and cry myself to sleep.

I think its hilarious u kids talking about IceFrog. u wouldnt say this stuff to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

Artanisix

I think its hilarious u kids talking about IceFrog. u wouldnt say this stuff to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

Hylian7

Hylian7

we need to step up our shitpost game to summon the patch it's the only way

Slark is OP.

My teammates suck and I am a Dota god.

Something something the trench.

Tread switching.

-----------------------------------

Okay now it's time Mr Lizard
bc_frog.gif

FROM THE GHASTLY EYRIE I CAN SEE TO THE ENDS OF THE WORLD, AND FROM THIS VANTAGE POINT I DECLARE WITH UTTER CERTAINTY THAT 7 0 7 I S N T C O M I N G O U T T H I S M O N T H

Yazzees

Lol fuck who cares ded gaem. If u launch dota for any reason other than to steal jungle lc from whoever was going to unironically pick it u a fool.

Artanisix

Top Bottom