• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT5| Zenophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkark07

Banned
She becomes part of the Baby army, and I think she helps heal Goku against Baby Vegeta and Omega Shenron.

Nope, Bra only got the honour of helping Baby Vegeta become more powerful by giving him her power. She completely disappeared at the beginning of the Shadow Dragon arc. Fans have done a better job with her than anything Toei did.

olympia

Happy Show Day!

If you are somehow watching the FujiTV broadcast and want to talk spoilers, feel free to come chat it up in Kagari's IRC. Per thread rules spoilers must be tagged before the simulcast at 6:30 PST/9:30 EST.

Quote for details to the IRC

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Laughed for a good five minutes at
Whis "pushing" Bra out. Holy shit.

I can't believe he just magicked her out. I thought he was going to induce labor or something, not just teleport her outside of the womb wrapped up in a blanket LOL

84 NEP preview: http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/dragonball_super/index.html
Goku invites Krillin and 18 to participate in the Tournament of Power. However, Gohan's anxious about Krillin's true power and challenges him to a match!

If anyone is wondering why the next episode looks like it does, it seems to be a solo job from Yashima who also did some animation most of the exhibition episodes, so he's been very busy. They're seemingly being very selective with inhouse staff right now, today's episode was almost entirely outsourced, just like last week. Probably saving the best for the main event. The past five episodes have used heavy outsourcing, with the last two being almost entirely outsourced.

The crunchyroll preview of the new episode reminds of the Goku Black arc. I guess it reminds me of a lot of things now that I think about it. They go there a lot.

Todays episode was great im really loving the filler episodes in Super most have been fantastic. My favorite part of the episode is when
Whis magically extracts Bulla from Bulma easiest birth ever lol

Slaythe

The episode was brilliant.

They addressed every single plot point people thought about :

- 17 and 18 are superhumans on a cellular levels and not robots (we know that here but many fans got that wrong)

- Trunks and Goten being left out because they are too reckless and not experienced enough

- Concerns over strength and strategy

- Yamcha thinking they'd ask him and he wants to play hard to get, except nobody's gonna ask him

Praise Gohan for bringing up 17. <3

Gohan is the MvP in this.

Can somebody get me an HD shot of 17 ? Thanks !!

Todays episode was great im really loving the filler episodes in Super most have been fantastic. My favorite part of the episode is when
Whis magically extracts Bulla from Bulma easiest birth ever lol

In no way, and I don't mean that trying to just contradict you, but in no way, any definition of the term, would this episode qualify as "filler".

Magwik

Banned
5ec894dd94a64b8f864f50182519bcdd.png

Goten shrinking still

HardRojo

This was a good episode. Laughed hard a few times, especially at Bulla (I guess it's officially Bulla rather than Bra now?) having the easiest birth ever. Unexpected Yamcha was great too, poor dude, he has no idea what's going on and still wants to pull something.
Edit: Ah yeah, Satan carelessly mentioning Earth being erased with Vegeta next to them got me good too.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
The episode was brilliant.

They addressed every single plot point people thought about :

- 17 and 18 are superhumans on a cellular levels and not robots (we know that here but many fans got that wrong)

- Trunks and Goten being left out because they are too reckless and not experienced enough

- Concerns over strength and strategy

- Yamcha thinking they'd ask him and he wants to play hard to get, except nobody's gonna ask him

Praise Gohan for bringing up 17. <3

Gohan is the MvP in this.

Can somebody get me an HD shot of 17 ? Thanks !!

In no way, and I don't mean that trying to just contradict you, but in no way, any definition of the term, would this episode qualify as "filler".

Yeah it was good. I loved how they addressed all the little things fans have been nagging on about online since the arc was announced. Yamcha showing up was a nice surprise too.

Chase17

Really enjoyed this episode. Was fun to watch father Vegeta
Also lol at the Yamcha parts

So of the 9 they just didn't mention Piccolo right? Wander how that will come up.

Goten/Trunks furniture moving part got a chuckle out of me too.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer

So of the 9 they just didn't mention Piccolo right? Wander how that will come up.

The only one they didn't mention was Tenshinhan. Guess he's the last one to be recruited then.

Slaythe

No Gohan said Piccolo then Krilin.

The one that wasn't mentioned is Tien.

Funnily enough Gohan thought of 17.

edit :

beaten by the kag

edit 2 :

for the new page

SOON

49da627ee31004087f879cc2f6f3fec4.jpg

So Shin is gonna fail hard at finding someone strong. Only 28 planets with ningen is really damn small, Buu and Frieza fucked over U7 so hard.(and Beerus for not doing anything to stop them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom