• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT6| Put your back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroR

The Japanese word they used can also mean "challenge" or "to come close to/closing in upon". "Gohan showed power that challenges Goku/Gohan showed power that closes in on Goku/etc etc." Regardless, it shows the Animedia magazine preview wasn't incorrect.

I am not sure I would call that brief exchange "power that challenges Goku/Gohan showed power that closes in on Goku/etc etc", but that is just my opinion on the matter.

tumblr_oqa1ssh3ry1vsl6lao2_1280.jpg

Imma ship it!

I'm liking all this Cabba. Hope his universe gets destroyed and they hang with 7 for awhile until they find away to get it back/or vice Vera's would be more fun

This episode looked pretty decent, had a few neat scene transitions I usually don't associate with Dragon Ball.
download.png

Whis tracing his hand up his staff transition to the lookout.
download_1.png

download_2.png

The two Zeno eyes becoming one and transitioning to a red light.
download_3.png

If I had one critique it's this brief scene with Bulma.
download_4.png

Her reflection and her don't seem to match up.

That's what happens when you spend millennia working alongside Tweedledick and Tweedledumbass

They're just completely not ready. Makes me wonder if they're gonna reach a point where they say "Fuck it, let's try to cheat."

Mendrox

THAT'S what I meant to talk about. Roshi getting development on his issues? Lmao nice

Yeah I mean I dont expect anything from Super in that regard but Krillin, Gohan and Roshi getting such nice character development is awesome. I mean who expected that? Roshi admits this being his weakness and he tries to do something. For one of the oldest DB chars to get such a scene so many years later.... feels worth it. Super is trying its best :) love it

Crunchyroll worked fine for me, though I'm not dismissing those with issues-- the "coming soon" is just the preview image, the episode plays fine. I tried it on my Surface and PS4 (maybe an hour ago).

Anyway, fuck this whole Buu BS. We've known about it for a while and it's still annoying. Krillin and 18 should be interesting, even though the outcome is obvious.

Genryu

Banned
I don't know why I didn't think of the fact that the sister universe to the one with the Sentai group would have Magical Girls in it, instead.

Slaythe

It's becoming very clear that they're not gonna have 88 new fighters.

Those "cloaked" fighters + U9 missing fighters, as well as Champa's team being incomplete makes me think that.

So I'm kinda scared about some dumb rule added at last second.

Expecting U7 to lose people.

:/

caliph95

Goku didn't use Kaioken.

Therefore Trunks is below him.

Goku

Vegeta

Trunks / Gohan / 17

Buu

Piccolo

Krilin

Roshi

Tien

Well no. Otherwise Toriyama wouldn't write anything for it and wouldn't provide designs.
Pretty much me though i'm iffy on Piccolo and Buu but thats probably me being biased

It's becoming very clear that they're not gonna have 88 new fighters.

Those "cloaked" fighters + U9 missing fighters, as well as Champa's team being incomplete makes me think that.

So I'm kinda scared about some dumb rule added at last second.

Expecting U7 to lose people.

:/

Don't fucking jinx it.

caliph95

You can complain about the NEP.

If base Vegeta > SSJ3 Gotenks then technically fat Buu wouldn't be able to beat base Goku. Unless Buu got stronger over that time. (Disregarding skinny Buu)

That god jump was no joke
People talk about poachers, where the true ridcolous jump is Buu when is at most the second weakest buu after a day training jumped to god level

I'm liking all this Cabba. Hope his universe gets destroyed and they hang with 7 for awhile until they find away to get it back/or vice Vera's would be more fun

I know one of the fan theories is Universe 6 and 7 merges at the end of this arc. Considering how much the characters from Universe 6 have been developed compared to all the others, I think it's a definite possibility.

Pein

Banned
So watching episode 60 and goku says he never kissed before???? like what the fuck. I know they play up the stupidness but he has 2 kids!

know this is old for you guys but it just pisses me off for how weird it is.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Looks like Goku is in deep shit because the rest of the team has discovered his lie.

I feel like this whole episode was filled with responses to fans lol

The line about "finally the strong gohan is back", and popo with the death stare, Gawusa's Godtube channel.

Oh right I saw this at the arcades the other day.

37372.jpg

... Put in 500 yen for 3 tries, wouldn't budge, knew I should quit before I sink my whole wallet. Gonna have to find a better location because I need this.

caliph95

Eh, I base it off where we last saw characters strengths. Buu was pretty strong to start out with anyway.
Not that strong Goku should be beyond him at this point and Buu only started training like a day before the tournament where Krillin and Roshi been trianing longer than that (Though Krillin is weird Roshi has been training for years just wasn't strong enough to be relevant until now)

Hydrus

I really hope the new characters stick around and become permanently part of the cast. Also wanna see an arc just starring U6 characters. Would be pretty badass. Shit, maybe even a future spinoff series.

Negator

Seeing this episode made me immediately think of my co-worker and how pissed off he will be
because is a huge Buu fan lol

Crocodile

I really hope the new characters stick around and become permanently part of the cast. Also wanna see an arc just starring U6 characters. Would be pretty badass. Shit, maybe even a future spinoff series.

The only/major thing I don't like about U6 is that all the Sayians are scrawny as shit. Where's the beef?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom