• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT6| Put your back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

I dont understand Japanese, but I'm gonna assume that
saiyan girl is into Cabba and the Broly one is aswell and jealous. We getting some real romance and wiafu wars soon.

I guess it's also possible she's jealous of Cabba getting close with Caulifla since they already know each other.

ElFly

not a bad episode, but really looking forward the next one
Waifu Wars! Goku exposed as a liar!
what's not to love

ElFly

GOWASU
WITH THE GODTUBE CHANNEL IS CANON LOL

everyone watching that video

13h2C.png

I have the worst fucking gods

jstripes

Banned
Fuck it, watching Daisuki anyway. Crunchyroll came back up with the new episode "coming soon".

Hope you assholes saved enough money firing everyone.

Crocodile

This episode was pretty good IMO :)

Poor Yamcha, they keep shitting on him. It's not even funny anymore, it's just sad.

Nah its still funny LOL. I'm also surprised that they seem to be actually going for
character development/growth for Roshi
. I wonder if it will actually stick.

Old Kai proposing to draw people's power out (like he did for Gohan), 4 hours before the tournament is sure to piss some people off lol.

Yeah all I could think was "that mother-fucker......." LOL

The new girl is Sailor Moon fused with Zarbon.

I'm not going to lie that totally took me by surprise LOL

This arc is introducing so many good/interesting characters. We need a new (and good) Dragon Ball fighting game!

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
And shows him getting one-shotted by Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan/Kaioken Goku.

The Japanese word they used can also mean "challenge" or "to come close to/closing in upon". "Gohan showed power that challenges Goku/Gohan showed power that closes in on Goku/etc etc." Regardless, it shows the Animedia magazine preview wasn't incorrect.

I'm ready to front a year's worth of Crunchyroll subscription fees to the first service that appears to provide a competitive alternative while employing more than three people

I'd cancel this shit if it weren't my brother paying for it, lmao.

The Adder

Banned
So universe 9 still only has the Trio De Dangers to fight in the tournament. Interesting how Mojito seems to be losing his shit in comparison to the calm nature we've seen in other Angels.

That's what happens when you spend millennia working alongside Tweedledick and Tweedledumbass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom