• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT6| Put your back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

J4g3r

Old Kai proposing to draw people's power out (like he did for Gohan), 4 hours before the tournament is sure to piss some people off lol.

Pein

Banned
would ya'll recommend xenoverse 2? I'm like in full blown dragonball hype mode and I'm thinking of buying the $90 deluxe edition, was gonna wait for the switch copy but again hype mode.

I'm pretty happy so far.

Sailor Tubby is going to body Vegeta, isn't she?

Btkls3XCQAAIyxq.jpg

Hydrus

I dont understand Japanese, but I'm gonna assume that
saiyan girl is into Cabba and the Broly one is aswell and jealous. We getting some real romance and wiafu wars soon.

Pretty funny that they complained about
not having enough time to do old kais dance thing immediately after mentioning the time chamber...

NotEasy

would ya'll recommend xenoverse 2? I'm like in full blown dragonball hype mode and I'm thinking of buying the $90 deluxe edition, was gonna wait for the switch copy but again hype mode.

If you are a fan of dragon ball like I'm, then yeah you will like it but not sure if it's worth 90$.

Hydrus

I'm not really into the Xenoverse games to be honest. If you liked the budokai series or any of the other traditional side to side fighters, you probably wont like this game. To me its more like an lite mmo/ action game. If you really wanna try it, buy it cheap. Dont pay 90 bucks for it. Just my 2 cents.

Pein

Banned
I'm not really into the Xenoverse games to be honest. If you liked the budokai series or any of the other traditional side to side fighters, you probably wont like this game. To me its more like an lite mmo/ action game. If you really wanna try it, buy it cheap. Dont pay 90 bucks for it. Just my 2 cents.

gosh I forgot I had xenoverse 1 from a psn sale, I just started playing and I already can tell not to blow 90 for the sequel. I want another budokai game desperately.

Hmmm Crunchy Roll is giving me errors before the episode airs.

It's fun to pay for Crunchyroll for the sole purpose of watching Super for it's simulcast and have it not work.

So universe 9 still only has the Trio De Dangers to fight in the tournament. Interesting how Mojito seems to be losing his shit in comparison to the calm nature we've seen in other Angels.

Meanwhile based on the trailer the 3rd universe appears to have a mecha squad that could potentially combine to form Voltron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom