• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT6| Put your back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

J4g3r

Needs some Six Paths in there

maxresdefault.jpg

Lol it's a YouTube thumbnail.

EDIT:

A0JCSo0.gif

Oh god.

L Thammy

I really doubt they are going get rid of roshi's defining characteristic

I want Roshi to have it as his form of Kaioken. He holds in his lewd energy when he fights so that he cant be exploited, but if he holds it in too long, it explodes in a burst of lewd power, putting him on a new level of strength.

L Thammy

So far it seems like U7/6 are the only actual twin universes. Beerus/Champa, Saiyans, Frost/Frieza etc

I imagine that having to introduce characters along with their twin universe parallel would get annoying real fast on both the audience and creative sides. Hopefully we get to see some of it, but occasionally enough that it doesn't become the expectation.

Also, I hope that we get to see U7's Hit, and he's just as good as U6's.

I imagine that having to introduce characters along with their twin universe parallel would get annoying real fast on both the audience and creative sides. Hopefully we get to see some of it, but occasionally enough that it doesn't become the expectation.

Also, I hope that we get to see U7's Hit, and he's just as good as U6's.

Yeah I'm happy about that. It would get kinda boring outside of 6/7 which we are familiar with

Bowl0l

Blegh! When crossovers go wrong.... Man they were pretty lazy with it too. Just copy and paste the costume. Didn't even change the leaf symbol for the Son family symbol or something.
The closest thing to a family symbol is Grandpa Gohan's 4 star Dragonball. I don't think everyone could realise it's​ a symbol.

L Thammy

The closest thing to a family symbol is Grandpa Gohan's 4 star Dragonball. I don't think everyone could realise it's​ a symbol.

Goku wore the Go (悟) symbol from his name on his Gi at one point. I think that's what's being referred to.

I learned something new today. I only knew about Kame and King Kai's symbol.
Failed to notice the Go (悟) symbol.
If not mistaken, no one in the DBZ universe commented about the Go symbol in the manga.

Yeah, I think it's the only one that does without comment, which is kind of weird. Gohan had a demon (魔) on the turtle-style gi Piccolo game him, but that's pointed out too.

Bowl0l

Goku wore the Go (悟) symbol from his name on his Gi at one point. I think that's what's being referred to.
I learned something new today. I only knew about Kame and King Kai's symbol.
Failed to notice the Go (悟) symbol.
If not mistaken, no one in the DBZ universe commented about the Go symbol in the manga.

So far it seems like U7/6 are the only actual twin universes. Beerus/Champa, Saiyans, Frost/Frieza etc

Universe numbers that add up to 13 are twins. Just because we haven't seen a bunch of the same races so far or twin GoDs doesn't mean the universes aren't twins.
Beerus and Champa are ACTUAL brothers, we don't even know what Universe they are from.

L Thammy

Universe numbers that add up to 13 are twins. Just because we haven't seen a bunch of the same races so far or twin GoDs doesn't mean the universes aren't twins.
Beerus and Champa are ACTUAL brothers, we don't even know what Universe they are from.

But we secretly know they're from Universe 11.

Kysen

Looks like the little sister is the new broly. That gold stuff on their backs was dumb as hell. Also super saiyan is a complete joke now.

NeonZ

What was up with the whole powering up via...back...energy?

She asked Cabba how he transforms into a SSJ after the first time and he explained how he concentrated there, then she said she'd just mimic that and skip the initial transformation with anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom