• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT6| Put your back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollycat

Jesus Christ Califla. I know that its kind of impossible to tell how strong character are at first glance now but I feel like theyre setting her up to become one of, if not the strongest.

Vegeta broke the chamber again lol. I really hope he actually has something interesting this time.
All hope is lost everybody from uni 7 is down except vegeta they think he'll lose but vegeta goes

"You fools I was the only one smart enough to go train in the chamber,take a good look kakarot for I have surpassed you yet again" strains..yells for 30 seconds Burst of energy and bam

"Super saiyan blue is last years model I bring you Super saiyan Purple"

Because it's a shitty, useless transformation. There was no point in learning it. Vegeta never bothered to learn Full Power SSJ either because SSJ2 surpassed it.

No it isn't. Nowhere in the canon does it state SSJ3 is unnatural or unobtainable. That is baseless extrapolation/fanwank. It's just complete shit and pointless to bother pursuing it.

Vegeta never learned FPSSJ because he was an idiot that wasted his time with USSJ. SSJ3 would have demolished SSJ2 Vegeta at the time, Goku toyed with Vegeta. SSJ3 is 4x stronger than SSJ2. Goku could have torn off Vegeta's head like Gohan did with Cell Jrs.

dickroach

"just make your back tingly" -_________- I don't like the U6 saiyans
I do like the U11 guys tho. I'm happy they've gotten a decent amount of screen time the past 20 or so episodes. I'd totally watch a U11 spinoff show; if that one city's that cool, I'd love to see the rest of the world/universe.
and boy oh boy I really wish the ending of this episode wasn't spoiled for me in this thread. my jaw woulda dropped. welp

HardRojo

FRIEZA!
*phew* It feels good to finally be able to let that out.
It seems like we'll finally see Kale go Broly next week, I wonder what the catalyst will be. I was expecting them to give Goku more shit for hiding the truth, but now everyone's up to speed on the issue. Can 17 arrive already? I want to see them interactions!
I wonder what Frieza's request will be.

Edit: I wish they gave the U6 Saiyans a bit more detail when they go SS, they look really plain and it doesn't help that their clothes (except for Kale) are dull. A little more muscle wouldn't be bad.

All hope is lost everybody from uni 7 is down except vegeta they think he'll lose but vegeta goes

"You fools I was the only one smart enough to go train in the chamber,take a good look kakarot for I have surpassed you yet again" strains..yells for 30 seconds Burst of energy and bam

"Super saiyan blue is last years model I bring you Super saiyan Purple"

then he gets bodied by sailor moon girl in base form

liXPuzX.png
So now the only characters in the opening that have yet to appear after her are bug dude and the other dog man.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
FRIEZA!
*phew* It feels good to finally be able to let that out.
It seems like we'll finally see Kale go Broly next week, I wonder what the catalyst will be. I was expecting them to give Goku more shit for hiding the truth, but now everyone's up to speed on the issue. Can 17 arrive already? I want to see them interactions!
I wonder what Frieza's request will be.

Edit: I wish they gave the U6 Saiyans a bit more detail when they go SS, they look really plain and it doesn't help that their clothes (except for Kale) are dull. A little more muscle wouldn't be bad.

Freeza will want immortality. He always wants immortality.

The Adder

Banned
Vegeta never learned FPSSJ because he was an idiot that wasted his time with USSJ.

There were 7 years between the Cell Saga and the Buu saga. Plenty of time to learn FPSSJ, but he went for SSJ2 instead. Because learning FPSSJ would be pointless.

SSJ3 would have demolished SSJ2 Vegeta at the time, Goku toyed with Vegeta. SSJ3 is 4x stronger than SSJ2. Goku could have torn off Vegeta's head like Gohan did with Cell Jrs.

The fuck does this have to do with anything in my post? Goku was dead. SSJ3 is great when you're dead. The point is that Vegeta never bothered learning it after the Buu saga because it's complete garbage if you're not dead.

Did you even bother reading the context of the conversation, or did you just want to rant about power levels?

"just make your back tingly" -_________- I don't like the U6 saiyans
I do like the U11 guys tho. I'm happy they've gotten a decent amount of screen time the past 20 or so episodes. I'd totally watch a U11 spinoff show; if that one city's that cool, I'd love to see the rest of the world/universe.
and boy oh boy I really wish the ending of this episode wasn't spoiled for me in this thread. my jaw woulda dropped. welp

how did no one in u7 realize it was that simple

how did none of the saiyans in u6 figure that out already if it was that simple. You'd think they'd be experimenting with their power enough while training to figure something like that out

The Adder

Banned
Freeza will want immortality. He always wants immortality.

Would be great if they granted him immortality but didn't bring him back to life.

how did no one in u7 realize it was that simple

how did none of the saiyans in u6 figure that out already if it was that simple. You'd think they'd be experimenting with their power enough while training to figure something like that out

I mean, do you randomly concentrate on various parts of your body for no reason for extended periods of time? Besides, I doubt you can do it if you don' know what you're shooting for.

Beth Cyra

There were 7 years between the Cell Saga and the Buu saga. Plenty of time to learn FPSSJ, but he went for SSJ2 instead. Because learning FPSSJ would be pointless.

The fuck does this have to do with anything in my post? Goku was dead. SSJ3 is great when you're dead. The point is that Vegeta never bothered learning it after the Buu saga because it's complete garbage if you're not dead.

Did you even bother reading the context of the conversation, or did you just want to rant about power levels?
Wait complete Garbage?

This isn't really true at all Goku until BoG stuck with SSJ3 and was very confident in it even as he approached Beerus, he didn't even run out of stamina during the fight, he just lost.

We don't know how far Goku could have taken the form in time, Super just made it confident to get rid of it so we could go back to the boring as hell SSJ1 for then next thirty years.

Dude is a straight asshole. Only broke it in defiance because Popo told him not to. Cant wait to see that magical girl humble him just like Hit did.

Someone here suggested that Vegeta has to break out now because he's been in there longer than two days accumulative. I don't know if that's legit but yeah

Nope, just stating that Vegeta is no way a genius. Vegeta would have tried to learn SSJ3 if he could have. He only leaped frogged it because he was given the option.

SSJ2 drains even more stamina than SSJ1. Not having a body that can endure SSJ1 will make the stamina drain even worst for SSJ2. I seriously doubt Vegeta didn't learn FPSSJ1 when he remarked Goku as a genius for having that idea, then waste another year in the time chamber.

You're giving Vegeta way too much credit. The same guy goes in battling like a fool and get stomped.

kewlmyc

I admit, I haven't been keeping up, but I thought the 10 warriors have already been decided?
Goku
Vegeta
Krillin
Gohan
Piccolo
Tien
Roshi
Buu

Why is Freeza coming into the mix?

EDIT: Nevermind, just got to that part.

I mean, do you randomly concentrate on various parts of your body for no reason for extended periods of time? Besides, I doubt you can do it if you don' know what you're shooting for.

If I had that kind of power I'd be doing all sorts of shit to experiment with it. You'd think on a mass scale all the Saiyans over the millenniums training, one would have figured that out.

So the freeza thing turned out to be true, I must thank everyone that casually used unmarked spoilers, I like not being surprised.

Caulifla busting out ssj that easily and the weird broly-like energy without even trying sets her up as insane potential.
I'm guessing kale will be the strongest of the 3 for a while, until cauli comes out on top again.
I'm hoping she gets ssj rage instead of ssj3, if she ever gets to that level.

The Adder

Banned
Wait complete Garbage?

This isn't really true at all Goku until BoG stuck with SSJ3 and was very confident in it even as he approached Beerus, he didn't even run out of stamina during the fight, he just lost.

We don't know how far Goku could have taken the form in time, Super just made it confident to get rid of it so we could go back to the boring as hell SSJ1 for then next thirty years.

It was garbage in DBZ because he couldn't even use the full power while alive.

In Super, of course he used it against Beerus. He didn't have anything stronger than that. Didn't change the fact that it was still trash.

If I had that kind of power I'd be doing all sorts of shit to experiment with it. You'd think on a mass scale all the Saiyans over the millenniums training, one would have figured that out.

How many people in the multiverse have we seen that know the Kienzan or Kikoho?

Beth Cyra

It was garbage in DBZ because he couldn't even use the full power while alive.

In Super, of course he used it against Beerus. He didn't have anything stronger than that. Didn't change the fact that it was still trash.
I don't know. I disagree that it's Trash it serves a great purpose was a unique transformation and was a very good Utilty for Goku as it gave something that was blowing out all the stops and could have led to good things.

SSJ3 even in Z wasn't the problem it was Goku being a fool and not finishing his shit, that shouldn't be put on the form.

I don't know. I disagree that it's Trash it serves a great purpose was a unique transformation and was a very good Utilty for Goku as it gave something that was blowing out all the stops and could have led to good things.

SSJ3 even in Z wasn't the problem it was Goku being a fool and not finishing his shit, that shouldn't be put on the form.

In the manga Goku actually was trying to finish off Kid Buu but couldn't cause Buu was fucking with him and then SSJ3's energy drain screwed him over.

The Adder

Banned

In Z he was literally trying to power up and unable to while they were fighting Kid Buu.

Those are more specific.

This is literally "focus your energy on your back". Don't buy it.

"Energy attack that can ignore stronger opponents' defenses" is pretty general.

"Focus your energy in one spot until something happens." "What?" "I don't know something." "How long?" "I don't know." "What should it feel like" "I don't know." Is super specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom