• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol super accurate
tumblr_otmi9aBpp01w8n8zko1_400.jpg

Reset

Nah. Would have been better if we saw him crying once he saw Kale. Should have gone all of the way if they were going to copy Broly.

Usually it would say the whole thing like "Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla" but for Kale it's just 'Kale (暴走)'. Saw someone translating 暴走 as 'Rage'

暴走 is the same as what they used in the title for 100, with it meaning Berserker.
I imagine Super Saiyan will eventually be added in front of Berserker, if not in Heroes then probably by the first fighting game she's in.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
She isn't named a Super Saiyan, her card doesn't have the Super Saiyan link at all, Vegeta said something about being a Saiyan's true form or some crap

🤔

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Don't like muscle-bound freaks, Kagari? Hahaha. While I would prefer the great ape, I don't mind these types of transformations. I'm still a big fan of USSJ Trunks, heh.

Lol. Saved.

No. Absurdly buff Trunks is bad. One of the rare bad Trunks, which also includes SSJ3.

Skeeter49

Damaged!

No lies detected

Shame Magetta's on U6's team. It'd be funny if it was Cabba and Caulifla vs. Magetta, and it was impossible for them to insult him.

Because they're bad at it.

One thing i noticed, Bandai namco shared the nep of the dragon ball super episode 100 on Facebook
https://m.facebook.com/home.php#!/story.php?story_fbid=10155497356840629&id=49054165628

I dont remember If they have done this before but Its unusual, could mean nothing too.
Toppo, Jiren, and Blue level 17 in Xenoverse 2 confirmed.
I wish

Tsunamo

I don't mind the Kale homage honestly in terms of moves. That KaMeHaMeHa was a nice fanservicey recreation of that moment from the movie? And you know what? I completely loved it.

The only thing i'm not liking is her in that form acting like Broly so feeling like a carbon copy of him. Hopefully if she gets that controlled form from scans she acts more like her regular self rather than Broly redux.

On a unrelated note I picked up the first volume of Super, couldn't resist!
20348243_10154696766532826_2019859786_o.jpg

Goes nicely on the shelf with my VizBig Edition Dragon Ball/Z and my Dragon Ball anime collection.
20394659_10154700275662826_1352796134_o.jpg
One thing i noticed, Bandai namco shared the nep of the dragon ball super episode 100 on Facebook
https://m.facebook.com/home.php#!/story.php?story_fbid=10155497356840629&id=49054165628

I dont remember If they have done this before but Its unusual, could mean nothing too.
The Dragon Ball Z Videogames PR page also sometimes links to it, I wouldn't look into it too much personally. It's usually just cross-page/media marketing for the show.

Mark1

Caulifla is the best new character introduced in this arc. Everything about her is great and is fantastic to watch, there is no way DB will kill off her. Not with all her development. Same for the other universes.

Slaythe

Caulifla is the best new character introduced in this arc. Everything about her is great and is fantastic to watch, there is no way DB will kill off her. Not with all her development. Same for the other universes.

Hope you come back here next week, cutie pie.

RocknRola

Hope you come back here next week, cutie pie.

Hmm. Will they (or one of them) get ringed out? I feel like we're gonna have a Kale moment, where she learns to control her power (and thus, the art that was shown a while back would make sense).

In any case I hope we finally get to see U11 in action and kicking some butt too.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
What's so great about her? She has no unique power and is annoying as hell. If I wanted to see someone go SS2 I'd watch DBZ teen Gohan or something.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Yes. Gohan is a major character again and has regained his Ultimate state and become stronger than what it was previously.
6S0QJ0K.gif

He's back.
There are 2 female saiyans.
The one in question is a Legendary SSJ, which is what Broly was.
We don't know how strong her base is, we just know she's too scared to fight in her base, but that doesn't factor into her power since LSSJ isn't a multiplier. So we don't really know how much of a jump it was.

Gohan's back. He's had 5 really great episodes, all of them post episode 70 of Super. :( He had a rough start in Super, but knowing what happens post 90, which was his best episode, I'd say the development's of prior episodes was worth it.
Man thats cool to hear, thanks for the responses.

If i really only care about seeing Gohan kick as...what are the 5 episodes post DB Super episode 70 i should watch ?

Also reading the posts here there is another Tournament Arc going on right now were those 2 strong female Sajayins are participants as well ? Would it be worth to watch the whole Tournament Arc ? Ill be honest they were always some of my favorite parts of the OG DB. Would probably be a good way to get to know the cast and their current state again.

But if its not worth it ill just watch the Gohan episodes.

Tsunamo

That can't really be answered until it's finished, because we're still seeing how it's playing out, but all the buildup of old characters coming back to relevance has been nice (Gohan especially)

As for what episodes to watch for Gohan kicking ass i'd say watch the first few episodes of the tournament arc (they have pre-exebition 1 on 1 matches and Gohan's one of them and has a good fight which leads to him trying to regain his lost power) and after that you'll probably feel like watching more.

If you really don't wanna do that just watch the two stop gap episodes which are completely about Gohan and his family (with fights involved too) 73 and 74, it's a fun mini-arc which has Gohan being goofy and awesome.

And episodes 88 (gohan vs piccolo training) and episode 90 (goku, gohan, piccolo and tien fight) are the ones you wanna see to see Gohan being awesome and regaining his former glory.

Honestly i'd just watch the saiyaman episodes (73 and 74) and start the tournament arc up and see if you endup enjoying it. It's been a blast to watch the buildup to it, and it finally starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom