• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
Interestingly some of the previews of this episode were off. One mentioned the three girls merging together. That seems a bit tough now.

Kevinroc

It really feels like the multiversal tournament caught everyone off guard. And it's not like they had a lot of time to assemble a team. U6 and U7 had a leg-up on the competition because many of their warriors were already known to their Gods of Destruction.

Champa's big idea was to get more Saiyans for his team after seeing how strong Goku and Vegeta were. (Presumably he also asked for some Namekians after seeing some of Piccolo's cool moves.)

Beerus just left everything up to Goku and co.

Belmod probably just went "Get the Pride Troopers." But as we've seen many of them are pretty garbage. They're relying completely on Jiren and Toppo to carry them.

Universe 2 relied on a highly advertised competition to gather fighters.

Universe 10 chose their fighters based on an idiot God of Destruction. Poor Gowasu was too traumatized picking Zamasu that he was struck with indecision.

Universe 9 struggled to find anyone. And we saw how that turned out.

Universe 3 thought they could just build some strong robots in short order.

Universe 4 seem to be more like spies and assassins. So it isn't a surprise that they're so secretive. But so far they haven't been that impressive.

If they had a little more time to assemble fighters, we might have seen stronger fighters in the tournament.

Eylos

Banned
ajm0x.gif

edit: 17 doesnt like sailormoon

caliph95

It really feels like the multiversal tournament caught everyone off guard. And it's not like they had a lot of time to assemble a team. U6 and U7 had a leg-up on the competition because many of their warriors were already known to their Gods of Destruction.
U11 as well but they're trash besides Toppo and Jiren
Universe 2 sucks big time.

The hypest thing about Universe 2 is that the Yardrat is still in there.
Welp Zeno might as well just erase everybody but 7 already

Not gonna lie, pretty annoying Crunchyroll doesn't have the simulcast page up yet and I don't know how to get to Daisuki's or however it's spelled.

Skeeter49

The only 4 fighters in this tournament who are stronger than Tien who are not on U7 are Hit, Frost, Toppo and Jiren, and I've seen nothing to disconfirm that yet.

Fixed

There's also Cabbage Kale, Cauliflower and Magetta
But otherwise yeah
As long as you don't hurt Caulifla, Tien is stronger than Kale. Cabba couldn't knock out a fly. Caulifla and Magetta will become love interests for Tien.

Ashodin

FOR ARCHEDTHUNDER

GIF REQUESTS THIS EPISODE:

• Vegeta's "ehhhhhhh" don't want to punch Ribrianne face
  • 17 looking like "whatever"
  • 17's hand out with "meh, whatever" after getting chided
  • 17 coming up from the floor zoom in
  • 17's "ja na" kick
  • others TBD

7Th

You can quote this in the next month: Kale and Caulifla are going to get big power-ups via Zenkai; the pig-faced guy is going to be a literal doctor with healing powers.

Skeeter49

You can quote this in the next month: Kale and Caulifla are going to get big power-ups via Zenkai; the the pig faced guy is going to be a literal doctor with healing powers.

Isn't it also possible
One of the Namekians could be a healer?

caliph95

The only 4 fighters in this tournament who are stronger than Tien who are not on U7 are Hit, Frost, Toppo and Jiren, and I've seen nothing to disconfirm that yet.

Fixed

As long as you don't hurt Caulifla, Tien is stronger than Kale. Cabba couldn't knock out a fly. Caulifla and Magetta will become love interests for Tien.
Hey cabba knocked out U3 strongest scrub
giphy.gif

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I don't think I'm a fan of Universe 2. That was a great episode though.

Show me those GOHAN GUT PUNCHES. Don't care about anything else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom