• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

how dare you, i must now pose dramatically

tenor.gif

caliph95

It doesn't really work well at just 20 minutes a week. If Japan did special TV movie episodes for shows it would work better.
There are simply too many participants. Makes the encounters feel less worthwhile.
Yeah but they need to have the underused characters do stuff so they decided on teamwork.

Though besides U9 (which i enjoyed and help set the stakes ) and Kale like a minute there have been every little threats to the u7 and them just taking out fodder.
Well they lost krillin which while disappointing isn't a big loss to the team

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
The U7 focus is fine as long as they showcase each character. It's pretty boring if it's just Goku but thankfully he was sidelined so 17 could shine this week. U7 focus is definitely deliberate, after all they're labeled as "our universe" in the marketing materials.

Eylos

Banned
Im enjoying this Arc, there's Boring moments like half of this episode and the one before this one had Boring moments too, but It compensates in the other half

Astral Dog

I really don't like how light-hearted this episode was. If this was before universe 9 got erased, fine. But I think all these silly fights should have happened before that. That should have been the wake up call to get serious. It's like everyone forgot about it except 17.
The whole show is a joke

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Just have to wait until all the unknown crappy fighters are out and looking at that image there's still a lot of them.

Skeeter49

I hope this is the last of Goku fighting in base. Either leave Goku out of the fight, or at least have him go SSJ.

At least with last weeks episode it served a purpose, since if Goku was struggling as a SSJ, there was no way 18 would be able to take that guy.

Astral Dog

I can't believe that U7 has such a low mortal level yet outclasses almost everyone else.
It shows that U7 went through hell and has some really capable warriors, but yeah there should be more God level fighters, the only new one is an angry Saiyan

CryptiK

Still disappointed that the U6 Namekians are basically Piccolo and Lord slug. Had all these sweet designs thought up by Toriyama and they choose the two most boring ones. But I shouldn't be surprised since it happened with Frost as well the only race that got a drastic change were the Saiyans funnily enough.

I can't believe that U7 has such a low mortal level yet outclasses almost everyone else.

Thats because Mortal level has nothing to do with power level at all.

caliph95

Just have to wait until all the unknown crappy fighters are out and looking at that image there's still a lot of them.
"The jobbers are totally eliminated guys" - Grand Priest
I hope this is the last of Goku fighting in base. Either leave Goku out of the fight, or at least have him go SSJ.

At least with last weeks episode it served a purpose, since if Goku was struggling as a SSJ, there was no way 18 would be able to take that guy.
It's not Like SSJ is anything special at this point when 2 and blue exist
It shows that U7 went through hell and has some really capable warriors, but yeah there should be more God level fighters, the only new one is an angry Saiyan
Which i get but doesn't make for compelling fights

Still disappointed that the U6 Namekians are basically Piccolo and Lord slug. Had all these sweet designs thought up by Toriyama and they choose the two most boring ones. But I shouldn't be surprised since it happened with Frost as well the only race that got a drastic change were the Saiyans funnily enough.

Yup. Even copying Piccolo Daimao would have been better, with his cheekbones and chin.

Po9kemU.png

A Piccolo Jr. clone is boooooring.

NEO0MJ

Yeah but they need to have the underused characters do stuff so they decided on teamwork.

Though besides U9 (which i enjoyed and help set the stakes ) and Kale like a minute there have been every little threats to the u7 and them just taking out fodder.
Well they lost krillin which while disappointing isn't a big loss to the team

The number of participants from each universe isn't as bad as the number of participating universes. Should have cut it to 4 instead of 8.

uSFQq7.jpg

So many callbacks this episode.

Man Gero was such an idiot. Why did he give himself a weaker body than the previous models, anyway? Besides the fact that 17 & 18 already had infinite energy so the energy absorbers he used seemed pretty pointless.

Slaythe

Leaks from yesterday confirmed real by the way.

Yeah it didn't seem fake.

Well that's good I guess ? Those spoilers were alright.

But is Gohan only gonna fight two people lmao ? Brianne is fighting the 3rd U10 fighter and there's only two left...

Kusagari

So let's say eliminate u3, u4, maybe 9 and 10 from the tournament to start with

I wouldn't be surprised if U4 ends up with some of the strongest people in this entire thing with Ganos, Damon and that female who looks like she's from Ganos' race in the opening.

Real Hero

Nice.
I like that Super is
treating Roshi's development well, unlike Krillin. Hopefully Roshi shines in 105 and doesn't get knocked out.

Nothing from the spoilers suggests Roshi is out.

It just reminds too much of the Krillin ep summary, I hope you are right!

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Yeah it didn't seem fake.

Well that's good I guess ? Those spoilers were alright.

But is Gohan only gonna fight two people lmao ? Brianne is fighting the 3rd U10 fighter and there's only two left...

Says he
beats Botamo too.

Slaythe

Says he
beats Botamo too.

Now that I think about it, I wonder if they're gonna use that as an example of him being smarter than Vegeta.

And forget that Vegeta probably did the right thing (for once) but was interrupted by the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom