• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
never thought i would say this as I never used to care for him much in Z but android 17 is one of my favourite characters now! Just love his attitude and he could end up being universe 7 MVP.

giphy.gif

This gif has so many uses.

A 5?

I don't see how this gif fits

Zalman

The first half of the episode was pretty bad. Having to watch the transformation scene twice for no reason and then hearing them go on about the power of love was not very fun.

The second half was amazing though. I was indifferent about 17, but Super is making him much more likeable. (I felt the same thing with Trunks.) Good stuff there.

I feel like someone else from U7 needs to get knocked out soon.

17 is literally the smartest person in the entire tournament. Why WOULD you let them transform?

I get that's the whole point of Dragon Ball but when you step back and think about it? He's right lol

I think people like Hit and Jiren have a good reason to let them transform. The more the other fighters are tired out by decent opponents, the better for them if they're waiting for all the chaos from the weaker opponents to go away before they actually start doing anything substantial. (Unless their own team is getting f'd up)

I am honestly surprised that Toppo hasn't taken anyone out and that Hit hasn't taken out more, there is definitely a bit too much of a focus on U7.

Omni

Seems pretty evident to me that Toppo and Jiren are just saving their strength. There's a reason why they withdrew from Goku and had the five others try to finish him off

sakyot

I'm happy for Slaythe to be honest, this was a great 17 episode.
When 17's music pops in you know shit's gonna get real.

He is growing on me!

CryptiK

I love how almost everyone was grossed out by the transformations besides their universe. And lmao at Vegeta being so grossed out he couldnt punch her.

I love how almost everyone was grossed out by the transformations besides their universe. And lmao at Vegeta being so grossed out he couldnt punch her.

Who was grossed out by the transformations? Krillin made a comment about them being cuter before transforming and that was it. Vegeta had not problem going toe to toe with Ribrianne, I'm pretty sure it was this face he was grossed out by specifically.

RE lover

The androids have been killing it with their "zero fucks given" attitude, best part of the ToP so far.

Episode was funny, I don't mind having these kind of episodes, we know the serious stuff will come later anyway. Besides the magical girls are awesome lol

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Come to think of it, this episode was pretty average. Repeated transformation and lame attacks. Only thing that redeemed it was 17.

longdi

Banned
Wait a min, i thought Su was also ko ?

But i agree about the repeated transformation, makes this episode felt shorter than normal.

Remember that Zeno-chan probably doesn't really care about the rules as long as they are entertained. The no flying was more to prevent the no ring-outs ever.

The reality is probably more the animators have forgotten how to do ground-only fight scenes.

Remember that Zeno-chan probably doesn't really care about the rules as long as they are entertained. The no flying was more to prevent the no ring-outs ever.

The reality is probably more the animators have forgotten how to do ground-only fight scenes.

No flying isn't a rule, they are physically incapable of flying.

I really don't like how light-hearted this episode was. If this was before universe 9 got erased, fine. But I think all these silly fights should have happened before that. That should have been the wake up call to get serious. It's like everyone forgot about it except 17.

.la1n

I really don't like how light-hearted this episode was. If this was before universe 9 got erased, fine. But I think all these silly fights should have happened before that. That should have been the wake up call to get serious. It's like everyone forgot about it except 17.

I didn't hate it but it is the first time I have actually skipped ahead in an episode (when the magic girls go through the whole transform routine a second time.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom