• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LotusHD

Banned
Holy shit, is Frieza my favorite villain right now?

tenor.gif

VariantX

Almost forgot what it was like for Frieza to be able to stretch his legs, so to speak. He's still a damn monster, and Goku still is arrogant enough to let his guard down. He really needs something as far as character growth already. Goku's that thirsty horse at the watering hole that refuses to drink.

Frieza with zero stamina issues is a huge upgrade too.

Great episode! Freeza at his best, he's definitely going to pull something at the tournament, maybe recruit other villains as allies or something. Either way I'm excited for the tournament to start. Jiren looks ready to beat some ass in the NEP.

I think it works if we assume all he powered up is his ki control, given that mental training feels like it would be the best way to strengthen that anyways. Full power Golden Freiza was stronger than SSJB in RoF, it just had awful ki efficiency since Frieza wasn't used to it

That's pretty much what he said, he just has perfect control of his Ki in Golden form now.

I---I nearly have a heart attack when the orb hit frieza and he started to die. All Hail frieza, please dont redeem him, he doesnt need charity to fix his ego

Lynx_7

I just want Frieza to address the Zenos all smooth and cordial like "wouldn't it be a shame if we had to hold back? In the interest of entertaining Zeno-sama to the fullest of our potential, what about lifting the no-kill rule?" or something like that. That way we get both Frieza and Hit at their best, not to mention even more pissed off teams at U7.

Laiza

Damn, that Shida doin' work this episode. Love that clash. Beautiful stuff.

The banter between Freeza and Goku is actually quite fun. I'm enjoying myself. Really curious how they'll handle Frost and Freeza's meeting next episode. Also, what's up with the Yardrat guy? Mysteries abound...

Fj0823

Wow this was a really good episode. This episode definitely makes up for RoF.

It justifies it

Now ifI you're watching this with a friend and he asks "What's the point of bringing Freeza back?"

You can answer "just wait" instead "if its just a DBZ movie"

Skeeter49

Goku: "I totally forgot Freeza was a scummy guy!"

<_<

I mean, he was only saying that so Beerus wouldn't get pissed off and erase Frieza.

Until we got the Frieza monologue, it felt like there was a plan Frieza and Goku agreed on, the way he defended Frieza when he was being questioned by Beerus.

and some people tried to say Gohan was stronger than Frieza ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

And they really went out of there way to show Frieza is evil to the core and there's less than zero chance of redemption(again I don't know why people thought this was possible), really making up for his poor RoF showing.

Beerus flexing some, it took all of Frieza to stop that hakai ball and he just literally blows it away like nothing.

Skeeter49

This episode was A1

Frieza is just sick. I didn't think I'd like how they're handling him this much. Wonder how far he'll go.

I'll be honest, the reason I didn't want Frieza in this was because I didn't think they'd go too far with him. With his fear of Beerus in RoF, i was worried that was going to dictate all his actions.

That is definitely the opposite of where they're heading.

So not only did this episode have Shida storyboarding and doing the short sparring matching between Goku and Freeza, but the episode was also co-directed by series director Tatsuya Nagamine

celsowmbr

Banned
Black Goku was in front of us the whole damn time!

--

And yeah. "Oh, I just ignored the adorable creatures and got a power boost" ranks in very close with "sitting with a god for a whole day"; "you know, 17 years of poachers" AND "hey, real dad, train me for less than 48h to make me go from non-Ultimate to so Ultimate that I force SSB+Kaioken in a fight".

Dragon Ball: Fast Upgrades since Karin Tower!

HardRojo

YOOOOO! This one was hype as fuck! I need HQ screencaps of those faces being punched.

I was worried for a second there lol, I really thought Frieza was going to defect.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Black Goku was in front of us the whole damn time!

--

And yeah. "Oh, I just ignored the adorable creatures and got a power boost" ranks in very close with "sitting with a god for a whole day"; "you know, 17 years of poachers" AND "hey, real dad, train me for less than 48h to make me go from non-Ultimate to so Ultimate that I force SSB+Kaioken in a fight".

lol

Just roll with it.

Odoul

Holy crap! Freeza is gonna the fire starter of whatever happens right after/during the Tournament isn't he? Calling it now, he's gonna recruit Frost ASAP and form some kind of plan to pit the actual GoDs against each other.

I've been thinking this arc is gonna involve something like that.

The rules of the tournament practically scream that at the end some sort of multiple Universe draw is gonna happen. At that point the GoD's are going to have join their surviving team.

Also the preview showed
at least two GoD's going at each other

And it went by almost too fast to pause it.

Namikaze1

Wow! Episode was gorgeous as hell. Goku really needs to stop lowering his guard so much, especially when around the likes of Frieza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom