• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveIce

Banned
Caulifla is so far the only character introduced in Super I care for or find somewhat interesting, all others either have to tropey personalities or are sadly at disadvantage because their designs are trash (cause Super's artstyle is bad).

Also I just hope Gohan will do sonething and Goku gets punished for his behaviour in Super so far.

C17 can get fucked for what I care.

More interested in the universes sitting this tourney out.

Alienous

Caulifla is so far the only character introduced in Super I care for or find somewhat interesting, all others either have to tropey personalities or are sadly at disadvantage because their designs are trash (cause Super's artstyle is bad).

Also I just hope Gohan will do sonething and Goku gets punished for his behaviour in Super so far.

Caulifla's personality seems pretty tropey to me. Much like Videl's former personality - hostile, tough girl who really isn't that bad underneath it all. And her character design stops at the neck.

Slaythe

I'm gonna rub this trash post in your face within the next two weeks, so I hope it was worth it.

Saw this art and thought it was adorable
8vaA2mV.png

Style

Banned
GjwHCzz.gif

Smh at the opinions about Tenshinhan. Dude was one of the greatest Z fighters in original Dragon Ball. He was the only one who kept his head cool in the Cell saga (what were Kuririn, Vegeta, Trunks and Goku doing) and his Kikoho spam is still one of the best DBZ moments. Despite getting bopped in the head by Gohan and his bad recruitment episode I still have hopes for him this arc. He seems to have gotten the role as the reasonable voice on the team for now.

"Daaaaaaads Vegeta doesn't like me"
I know they are supposed to be teachers

GjwHCzz.gif

Smh at the opinions about Tenshinhan. Dude was one of the greatest Z fighters in original Dragon Ball. He was the only one who kept his head cool in the Cell saga (what were Kuririn, Vegeta, Trunks and Goku doing) and his Kikoho spam is still one of the best DBZ moments. Despite getting bopped in the head by Gohan and his bad recruitment episode I still have hopes for him this arc. He seems to have gotten the role as the reasonable voice on the team for now.
I'm a big fan of Tien. Him fighting toe to toe with Goku was impressive. He was a very talented fighter. I was a bit disappointed to see him get whooped so bad by Drum, through.

GjwHCzz.gif

Seriously Tien is the best. One of the few people to beat Goku, challenges King Piccolo one on one, never stops training and would have saved the world from Cell if Vegeta hadn't screwed it up. I won't forgive the writers if they don't let him shine in the tourney after his terrible recruitment episodes.

ElFly

maybe Ten gets shat on so he can come back in a later arc, Gohan style

also HIS NAME IS TENSHINHAN NOT TIEN KRILLIN DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A NOSE

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I can see why they made Saiyaman a thing in Super again. He's featured prominently in merchandise for that Universal Studios Japan event along with Super's Future Trunks.

caliph95

You know....Whis and Beerus do act like a same sex married couple...
Code:
[IMG]https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/c/cf/760e82aaad636d1832dbb9b10a48cec4.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151226230753[/IMG][IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/c931a57b06daffbb1f8de848b2aa72fb/tumblr_ollrj9ocvc1vnrkbxo1_400.png[/IMG]

SOLDIER

Seriously Tien is the best. One of the few people to beat Goku, challenges King Piccolo one on one, never stops training and would have saved the world from Cell if Vegeta hadn't screwed it up. I won't forgive the writers if they don't let him shine in the tourney after his terrible recruitment episodes.

Hasn't Tien gotten his ass kicked more times than Yamcha at this point (since Yamcha basically peaced out after Dr Gero's hand-job)?

How about the movies where he gets one-shotted in all of his appearances?

How about when he gets one-shotted by Boo? Actually, not even Boo, but Boo's legs.

I too hate how often Tien is Yamcha'd but the guy hasn't exactly had a solid streak here.

Hasn't Tien gotten his ass kicked more times than Yamcha at this point (since Yamcha basically peaced out after Dr Gero's hand-job)?

How about when he gets one-shotted by Boo? Actually, not even Boo, but Boo's legs.

I too hate how often Tien is Yamcha'd but the guy hasn't exactly had a solid streak here.

Who is Boo?

Code:
[IMG]https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/c/cf/760e82aaad636d1832dbb9b10a48cec4.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151226230753[/IMG][IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/c931a57b06daffbb1f8de848b2aa72fb/tumblr_ollrj9ocvc1vnrkbxo1_400.png[/IMG]
Which would make Shin their adopted kid at least one them since they also adopted Goku and Vegeta. Vegeta is the more well behaved one.

Slaythe

I seriously hate Tenshinhan now just for the sole reason of people calling him Tien.

His name is not fucking Tien.

Says the guy that uses the trash tier funimation names for the special attacks.

I can see why they made Saiyaman a thing in Super again. He's featured prominently in merchandise for that Universal Studios Japan event along with Super's Future Trunks.

Yeah no.
Trunks and Goten are featured everywhere and it's not like they're getting anything in Super :p .

Ingeniero

Stop hating on my girl Caulifla, she's the best thing that happened to DB in years.
She reminds me of the GOAT Vegeta, such a cool personality.

Also, Tien is nothing special at all, he's lucky to be in the tourney instead of Yamcha.

caliph95

Someone needed to be Yamcha

He deflected a blast from Super Buu, who is the strongest character in Z outside of Vegito. Yeah he got knocked out after but so would any of the other characters. Even mystic Gohan couldn't fight him.

HeroR

Tien only beat Goku because of a trunks. Not even Tien saw that match as a real win. And he didn't really challenged King Piccolo since he fought Drum and got his butt kick. To add more salt, Tien in the original manga wasn't as impressive since his match with Goku was far more one-sided and his fight with Drum was a straight beating.

He deflected a blast from Super Buu, who is the strongest character in Z outside of Vegito. Yeah he got knocked out after but so would any of the other characters. Even mystic Gohan couldn't fight him.

As blast that was aimed at Denda.

Eylos

Banned
If i Was tenshihan i would kikohu everything at random, only to eliminate some disatentive fighters by pushing them out of the ring

Tien only beat Goku because of a trunks. Not even Tien saw that match as a real win. And he didn't really challenged King Piccolo since he fought Drum and got his butt kick. To add more salt, Tien in the original manga wasn't as impressive since his match with Goku was far more one-sided and his fight with Drum was a straight beating.

Why am I supposed to care about the manga fight? I'll just continue to be glad the m
anime fixed it for Toriyama.One sided Goku fights are as lame as it gets.

Stop hating on my girl Caulifla, she's the best thing that happened to DB in years.
She reminds me of the GOAT Vegeta, such a cool personality.

Also, Tien is nothing special at all, he's lucky to be in the tourney instead of Yamcha.

I wish Caulifla was anything like Vegeta. Hell the reason I can't get over how boring Kale and her are is I keep comparing her to 18. Brianne is by far the most interesting new female character over them. She should have been first girl ssj.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom