• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter49

I always assumed that was the ultimate end game.

More potential plot lines, more fighters and more GoD.

If this does end with the Super Dragon Ball's being the thing that brings everyone back, I think this is the only way they could do it that would be acceptable. If it's just the current universes brought back, it'll be an extremely lackluster ending that everyone predicted the moment they said Super Dragon Ball's would be the prize.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
If this does end with the Super Dragon Ball's being the thing that brings everyone back, I think this is the only way they could do it that would be acceptable. If it's just the current universes brought back, it'll be an extremely lackluster ending that everyone predicted the moment they said Super Dragon Ball's would be the prize.

Predictable isn't necessarily a bad thing though.

Eylos

Banned
Well we know Goku universe Will not be erased because It would be the end of the show, and would be Sad to introduce cool New characters then kill they forever ever.

So we have three possible endings

Goku Win and ressurects/teleports Everyone
Goku Win but he cant ressurect/teleport Everyone
Goku loses but everyone IS ressurected/teleported

The best outcome is Everyone in one universe. We got a Sad ending in the Future saga, dragonball does not need to be so dark always

Skeeter49

With something like this it'll depend entirely on what they do with the universes that get brought back.

Which is why I think we'll need all 18 brought back, it gives us something new, and adds to the world building. .

If it's just the 13, then it's same old same old. Unless somehow people get separated and we have to visit each universe.

Crocodile

I think its equally/more likely that the losing universes (or their inhabitants) get folded into Universe 7 then just the losing universe get restored wholesale.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Which is why I think we'll need all 18 brought back, it gives us something new, and adds to the world building. .

If it's just the 13, then it's same old same old. Unless somehow people get separated and we have to visit each universe.

That depends on how they get brought back. If the universes are all merged then all of a sudden it's a lot easier to travel around and visit characters that used to be isolated by the universal boundary.

Even if you bring back the old ones that are gone, it won't mean much if moving between them remains as big a deal as it is now. Right now they literally can't do it without Whis.

I honestly feel like I don't want them to explore any of the universes in the tourney lol. The characters just seem kinda boring other than their fighting capabilities. I want the next arcs to focus on the 4 universe that aren't in the tourney. This is part of the reason why I hope they all get erased, but my gut tells me they won't.

That's because he doesn't have a full moveset, it's an extremely limited boss moveset.

Also, vegetto blue has a completely different moveset compared to vegetto, he has a much wider range of combos, I think he can even straight up combo into final kamehameha.

It isn't extremely limited, he has actual combo options, even if his total pool is smaller. It probably wouldn't be much work to add the one missing combo string.

Vegetto Blue's moveset is different, but worse and the basic light combo does less damage and he has fewer options. It doesn't help that his Spirit Stab is worthless, eating up a super slot.

ElFly

DDVo-6iWAAQ-Rxz.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/DBZcom/status/879724746421788673

Jmille99

Did they ever explain what the mortal level or whatever was? I was thinking it probably has to do with inhabitants in said universe which is why the lower ones are on the chopping block. Get rid of the universes with the least amount of mortals in it. Would explain why the two with the highest amounts would be excluded as they would have the most living beings as well.

Amd if this is the case, I feel folding them all together sounds like a reasonable conclusion and opens up new stories like Vegeta visiting the U6 Saiyan planet like people wanted.

I'm skeptical right now, then again SSBKK came out of nowhere as a nice surprise, so I don't really know what to think.
SSJBKK was an evolution of an existing transformation, I'm curious if any new transformation would also be an evolution or if it would be brand new

Also, why didn't Old Kai take Goku to the HBTC to do the ritual if it takes 25 hours? It would only take 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom