• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reset

A Vegeta without Pride is not a Vegeta.

He's my boy tho.

Namek Vegeta was a dirty fighter. From throwing sand in peoples eyes to killing stronger fighters when they're distracted/unconscious. That was when he was at his peak too haha.
After that arc all he did was cause problems for the good guys, and job.

ElFly

how does having one or two arms help you shoot a bigger kamehameha than Cell

you could argue that he took damage when he broke his arm, but I doubt the state of the bones inside the arm itself influenced much either way, and anyway that's not what it was claimed

otherwise we'd see Tenshinhan pull out a four arm kamehameha

sakyot

Someone photoshop Jiren's face onto this:
tumblr_nzbq63Al751r72ht7o1_500.gif

I got you fam,

gV32kYF.png

edit: in memory of paint ...RIP

Only because he was holding back the whole time, right? Hmm, I guess it didn't make a difference in terms of his power, but Vegeta definitely didn't help lol. Gohan was very shaken mentally, he was ready to give up.

One of rare times in Z when Vegeta calls Gohan by his name and apologizes. Truly the prince.

Gohan was shook he was about to get bodied if Goku didn't call him up.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Yeah, depends if he got released or not. Also we would have gotten Majin Frieza or he would have just got energy drained either way lol

I'm not sure Freeza would have even let Bobbity get close enough to do it, he doesn't seem like the type to fuck with that shit.

Skeeter49

It's kind of funny that by expanding the lore on Shin, and Kai's in general, even more in Super, they've managed to make him seem even more incompetent.

caliph95

wow this is really great

Babidi only comes to earth if there are SSJ2 level people to absorb energy from
Did he even knew about the Super Saiyans, he was surprised how strong they were and fought his scrubs could easily beat them

It's kind of funny that by expanding the lore on Shin, and Kai's in general, even more in Super, they've managed to make him seem even more incompetent.
Lol it's pretty much a plot point

ElFly

Buu was hidden on Earth

and was there hidden during all the time Piccolo Sr and Muten Roshi were the strongest ones around

why didn't Babidi come earlier?

Did he even knew about the Super Saiyans, he was surprised how strong they were and fought his scrubs could easily beat them

yeaah but on the other hand he brought a Cell level guy which would have been super overkill without saiyans around

caliph95

and was there hidden during all the time Piccolo Sr and Muten Roshi were the strongest ones around

why didn't Babidi come earlier?

yeaah but on the other hand he brought a Cell level guy which would have been super overkill without saiyans around
He was probably for the Kais and so guys like Frieza doesn't kill him since he's weak by himself

I mean while they have been overshadowed Shin could still one shot Saiyan saga Frieza and restrain Gohan and Kibito is probably not weak

ElFly

He was probably for the Kais and so guys like Frieza doesn't kill him since he's weak by himself

he both had a guy stronger than freeza by far, and also could have dominated Freeza

specifically he needed people stronger than Shin, given that Shin is actually said to be stronger than Freeza

Skeeter49

I don't even think Babidi knew about saiyans.

He definitely didn't know about SSJ, since I believe when they were in Babidi's ship he said all they were doing was changing their hair color, nothing special, and he did the same thing during the SSJ3 reveal.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I don't even think Babidi knew about saiyans.

He definitely didn't know about SSJ, since I believe when they were in Babidi's ship he said all they were doing was changing their hair color, nothing special, and he did the same thing during the SSJ3 reveal.

They got killed off and there hadn't been a ssj in decades if not centuries. No one had any reason to assume they were hot shit.

Well, Shin should have known given he's a Kai.

Skeeter49

It's funny with Shin because him and Kibito tried to act like they knew more than they actually did, flaunting their knowledge about saiyans and SSJ, then Gohan's like, do you want me to go SSJ2, and their minds were blown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom