• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter49

True.

Frost shouldn't have been erased, what a waste.

If the winner wishes everyone back who was erased, he'll come back at least.
Unless they were all teleported to a different dimension, and Frost has been the only fighter to actually be erased.

Goku isn't getting out. He's gonna get knocked out of commission and be recharging in a corner somewhere while everyone else covers for him. That's how these things work.
True saiyans don't wait to rest and recharge while a battle's going on.

Next U7 member should be 17.

Since we haven't seen fuck all with the twins

So your solution to seeing fuck all of them is to make it impossible?

Seriously wish they had had more time to spend together pretournament. 17 and 18 still probably have quite a bit more to give to the battle, but it'd have been nice to have a slower moment with the two of them. Maybe after it's all over.

Skeeter49

Knowing that Frieza's still in play makes me more excited for episode

I'd love a situation where
Frieza is torturing Cabba, and Vegeta has to make the choice of interfering/ taking it personally with Frieza, or letting Cabba get fucked by Frieza.

Yes yes you have Xp
Anyday now Tien will beat those invisible fighters, or Ribrianne will one shot Vegeta.
I'm telling you it'll happen.

Zeno was so badass this episode. Absolute power. You fuck around, you die. And if it happens again, all of universe 6 pays the price.
Hopefully Kale doesn't get eliminated in an uncontrolled Berserk form, otherwise goodbye Champa :(

Hey I only predicted one of those and wasn't a one shot
So we both refused to believe that Tien would take down those invisible bug enemies from U4.
ltBRG1O.gif

caliph95

Knowing that Frieza's still in play makes me more excited for episode

I'd love a situation where
Frieza is torturing Cabba, and Vegeta has to make the choice of interfering/ taking it personally with Frieza, or letting Cabba get fucked by Frieza.

Anyday now Tien will beat those invisible fighters, or Ribrianne will one shot Vegeta.
I'm telling you it'll happen.
Hey I only predicted one of those and wasn't a one shot

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Gohan is likely going to be one of the survivors, he's only one I'm sure of

But I have been wrong all the time so whatever

We haven't really gotten a pay-off for his story arc yet, so this may be the case. We just got one for Freeza, so who knows how much longer he'll last, and we're likely about to get one for Goku.

Y'all know damn well Goku gonna be the last one standing and will wish for something dumb like resurrecting all the baddies he's ever faced, and/or having them all be powered up out the ass so he can fight them.

So next episode Goku will get bodied, then I guess he retreats to recover for a bit, and in the meantime we have fights focusing on the other heroes I guess.

This might be the best solution to give the others their time to shine before they start getting eliminated.

I don't disagree with the use of that descriptor necessarily, it's just funny because I've never thought of Zeno that way.

It wasn't even their most badass moment.
Screenshot-4.png

The Zeno on the left seems shocked. Like he's seen that attack before. Future Zamasu confirmed.

What happened in this scene again?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Goku and Gohan will be the last ones, Vegeta will be the last to go before them, I am a 100% sure of that now.

I feel like it's going to be Goku/Gohan team up vs Jiren and Frieza vs Toppo. Frieza getting out of erase is way too big of a game changer to not have in the cards.

I hope that happens just to side step the common "Hit jobs to Jiren" predictions. I wouldn't mind at all by that point since Goku would have already had his big fight with Goku by then. Then hopefully some other threat (like that small blue Janemba dude from universe 3) transforms after Jiren is out and becomes the strongest thing on the field.

HeroR

I hope that happens just to side step the common "Hit jobs to Jiren" predictions. I wouldn't mind at all by that point since Goku would have already had his big fight with Goku by then. Then hopefully some other threat (like that small blue Janemba dude from universe 3) transforms after Jiren is out and becomes the strongest thing on the field.

Goku is going to fight himself?

That was a precedent setting moment for me. I felt like they could have not made Frost stupid there and it would have been fine for his character up to that point. I do feel like they wanked Frieza at the expense of Frost here when Frost could have been portrayed as a bit more competent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom