• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not his argument. Just that Goku is generally nicer. You wont see him slapping someone politely offering him a handshake unless said person murdered his wife and son in the future.

That's not his argument. Just that Goku is generally nicer. You wont see him slapping someone politely offering him a handshake unless said person murdered his wife and son in the future.

Goku's reaction

81fab5be8a16e58a335e78f8f29e1840.jpg

:p

LotusHD

Banned
Caulifla is essentially Goku, a person that don't respect shit. That's perfectly in character for Caulifla.

There's nothing to even really respect with Goku, he's this stranger from another universe, she wouldn't know a single thing about his feats. All you got is that he's older than her, but it's unsurprising that she wouldn't care, and even fitting considering she leads a gang I suppose.

There's nothing to even really respect with Goku, he's this stranger from another universe, she wouldn't know a single thing about his feats. All you got is that he's older than her, but it's unsurprising that she wouldn't care, and even fitting considering she leads a gang I suppose.
Isn't Caulifla a gang leader or something? Why were people expecting her to respect Goku?

Morlas

"How dare she not immediately sense how great Goku is and throw herself at his feet begging him to teach her
like that lame Cabba
."

How would the frost frieza teamup even have worked they cant both get the super dragon balls

It was bound to end in betrayal, neither of those two can be trusted and they both knew that intimately.

Double-crossing each other was a matter of when, not if. For warriors like Frieza and Frost, there is a "This town ain't big enough for the two of us" mantra in play at all times.

NeonZ

Isn't Caulifla a gang leader or something? Why were people expecting her to respect Goku?

People took her disrespecting Goku and the Pride Troopers (while everyone else reacted to their entrance) as a sign that she was an incompetent fighter who couldn't even sense ki well and would be quickly eliminated from the tournament.

LordOfChaos

The Ribrianne/Goku fight started when he saw Roshi was in danger. Last time that happened he just flashed to blue and putty guy melted away. This time, time wise, Frost is still fucking with Roshi, until the end when he joins up with Freiza...Meanwhile Goku was happy to dick around in base form?

I guess he could have seen Vegeta join in to help? But time wise that was a bit after he saw Frost/Roshi and Ribrianne had already engaged him, so it didn't seem so.
Just some strange writing/character choices on when to stay in base form and dick around. I suppose it's just to make the story though.

Also...Spirit bomb eh. That can't be the solution to Jiren, right? He's been hyped up so long and they just put it in the NEP. Then again Japan gives no shits about western spoiler culture and they dropped big bombs in there a lot.

Also sup with Belmod helping Jiren. Part of his "secret"?

Also also for balls sake I don't want to see Ribrianne again.

Still don't trust Frieza, but I was genuinely surprised by that work. Nice job, writers. And get fucked, Frost! Also, was that a SSB Kaioken spirit bomb in the preview? Didn't think I'd see one of those again.

LaNaranja

Piccolo has lost like 9 arms and his stamina is likely in the toilet now. I bet he goes next. I wouldn't be surprised to see the androids go the distance and survive the entire tournament. I'm curious to see what they do (if anything) to knock Universe 7 down a peg or two because they look OP as fuck right now.

Maybe at some point the other universes decide to team up against Universe 7? That is the only way I see them adding any tension to the tournament at this point.

caliph95

Piccolo has lost like 9 arms and his stamina is likely in the toilet now. I bet he goes next. I wouldn't be surprised to see the androids go the distance and survive the entire tournament. I'm curious to see what they do (if anything) to knock Universe 7 down a peg or two because they look OP as fuck right now.

Maybe at some point the other universes decide to team up against Universe 7? That is the only way I see them adding any tension to the tournament at this point.
Teaming up will just mean more kills for 7 because that's how it always ends for the enemies

Fuck me. Piccolo is on the bottom of the U7 team.

Ugh, this sucks.

Skeeter49

How would the frost frieza teamup even have worked they cant both get the super dragon balls

I don't think Frost cared about the Super Dragon Ball's, and Frieza formed this partnership under the agreement that Frost would work under him, meaning Frieza should get the SDB's no matter what.

If Frieza was the last man standing, my understanding is he would count as a U6 fighter if he asked Zeno to count him as one.

caliph95

I don't think Frost cared about the Super Dragon Ball's, and Frieza formed this partnership under the agreement that Frost would work under him, meaning Frieza should get the SDB's no matter what.

If Frieza was the last man standing, my understanding is he would count as a U6 fighter if he asked Zeno to count him as one.
Frost is kinda of an idiot for someone who once ran a universal or galactic level scam

mDMiLfC.gif

Deleted~ I do love how unceremonious Zenos are with this. In a series like like this, where the they can take ages to power up or get serious, it's awesome that they are zero tolerance and to the point.

Skeeter49

Frost is kinda of an idiot for someone who once ran a universal or galactic level scam

I mean, Frost knew that Frieza outclassed him in every way so the other option was say no and paint a target on his head?

He was pretty stupid this episode, especially doing his 100% form, and ratting Frieza out this early in the game, but the idea of forming a partnership like that isn't necessarily stupid, even if he had to work under Frieza.

What was Frost even hoping the death beam on Frieza would do? Frieza doesn't let his guard down.

HardRojo

Lol who'd have thought U7 would be the one to eliminate more people by far?
Everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom