• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that, but I'm on the other side of the fence where just watching cool stuff happen with no investment isn't fun. If I wanted to just watch Goku do cool stuff I'd look up YouTube videos of older clips which I already do plenty.
Hell, imagine if The Dark Tournament didn't bother giving the challenging teams personalities, the fights would be boring and just feel like filler until Tugoro.

I mean I agree but I dont think his point was to say everyone should be nameless mooks.

J4g3r

For the new page.

Made a bunch of avatars from Dokkan art, help yourself:

(Will remove as claimed)

1a5YzXZ.png
GeIyHXN.png
7BwPJOo.png
zN7Tc8O.png
D5NFjTo.png
GWCei7R.png
BzqWCVf.png
6Go33NH.png

aq6qEVx.png
cFUoKee.png
zrCDNE9.png
Bc0l79w.png
W0UXg4x.png
88nyMWc.png
LIMm4qV.png
f07vOsZ.png
4zZfayJ.png

50rpROW.png
7i4E7A9.png
oUKkomQ.png
vnwXWUd.png
1fmkDYU.png
gfVPg1M.png
0VMezpN.png
uWo7FbU.png

Even threw in something for the Broly fans. ;)

These are great!
I have to ask though, Bio-Broly? Really???

Would you have preferred SSJ3 Broly? :^)

dci260

For the new page.

I despise Broly, so I would have preferred he be left in the dust and forgotten, like he deserves.
Though, the Bio-Broly avatar is quite funny now that I get the meaning.

Also, I see you kept the best avatar for yourself. ;)

Red Devil

I hope we eventually get an explanation on what's exactly different between SSG and SSB besides the difference in power, maybe it's like in the manga.
I don't think we'll get it in 104 though.

If Android 8 was revived, I don't see why Android 16 couldn't.

I suppose that instance is something along the lines of like how buildings also returned to normal.

Eylos

Banned
That doesn't make any sense. If tails are a recessive gene, then Chi Chi has to be part saiyan since Gohan was born with one.
I know, i readed that, on people arguing about this, by normal genetics logic, its a dominant gene and goku is Aa and vegeta too, while chichi and bulma should be aa. I have to found the source of this. I found the source that say that tail less half saiyans have great powers. https://web.archive.org/web/2010081...zentai.com/trans-daiz04.php?m=02&id=race#link

Hydrus

For the new page.

V3P4gcu.png

Dang, these are so good. I'm so tempted to change mine, but I cant part with cocoon freiza yet :(

First off, I don't care whatsoever what's canon and what isn't. I'm talking about the concepts. Second, I'm not talking about if being ganged up on, but how. Of course Goku got attacked my multiple threats. But Goku is being ganged up on in those gifs and I think it looks good because he's dodging everything. I would have appreciated if they did something similar to that where jobbers attack Goku and he dodges everything. For example, that brief moment where Cabba was attacked and he ringed the attackers out immediately. I simply enjoy seeing Shit like this:

4174080-1604851550-GokuP.gif

Or this if you're so concerned about what's canon

tumblr_o3bywdj8TO1ufw8o4o1_500.gif

Well fucking played :lol

Most of the fights in DBS just look like shit. Not all, but a lot.

MKIL65

He can just turn his avatar upside down!

I wanted to claim the Beerus avatar but... Nah, I'll always stick with Touhou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom