• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle released in the west for IOS and Android

I rolled the initial thing three times and got imperfect cell every time.

Then my first stone roll was Yakon.

Fucking
500px-Yakon.jpg

Yakon

Cleared that data fast I tell you hwat.

Gotten SSJ Goku on the kamehameha all but twice, never gotten an SSR. Don't think that particular trick is a thing.

Edit: Wait, is the SSR the -second- card?

DigtialT

Im trying my first reroll, is there a faster way to do this on IOS then just to delete the game? I have a jailbroken phone if that will help at all.

chrono01

;_;

You'll probably pull both Vegeta SSR and Goku SSR in your first two pulls.
That would be nice, although I thought you could only get an SR as your first pull?

In any case, I guess I'll start the re-rolling in a bit. I'm not sure I'll enjoy the game, but I do like the franchise so I figure it's worth a try.

These rolls are killing me. KILLING ME. I should have known what I was in for when I rolled goddamn Captain Ginyu as my SR. Twice.

I've done nothing but reroll for the past 4-5 hours on Droid4x and I still haven't pulled an SSR. I'm mostly doing it to collect information on the characters, but it's somewhat disheartening that I haven't managed one SSR yet.

Oh well, such is the nature of gatcha.

I've done nothing but reroll for the past 4-5 hours on Droid4x and I still haven't pulled an SSR. I'm mostly doing it to collect information on the characters, but it's somewhat disheartening that I haven't managed one SSR yet.

Oh well, such is the nature of gatcha.

I feel you bud. I just wish I wasn't getting the R-ranked buffoon brigade on a regular basis. I'll probably give it a couple more tries before retiring for the night heh.

Wazzy

Banned
Rerolling is such a pain ughhh. Especially because everytime I see black haired Goku I know it's going to be a bad pull.

Raxious

For the initial pulls I have had SR with black hair gone and the SR with blonde goku. I think there are different tiers within SR.

Whenever I get SSJ aura goku on the first pull, I pull a normal Goku. So I'm guessing that base Goku is the best card you can get from the first pull.

edit; nvm, just pulled goku from base form :s

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Whenever I get SSJ aura goku on the first pull, I pull a normal Goku. So I'm guessing that base Goku is the best card you can get from the first pull.

edit; nvm, just pulled goku from base form :s

I get freeza too from the aura.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
The rates for SSR here seem particularly bad. Been rolling on both iOS and Android and getting nada.

chrono01

The rates for SSR here seem particularly bad. Been rolling on both iOS and Android and getting nada.
It's probably similar to pulling rare units in Treasure Cruise outside of Sugofest/rate-up.

BTW, apparently this game does get rate-up events, although there isn't one at the moment. :(

Wazzy

Banned
Depending on how long this takes I might just stick with an SR unit from my second if it's a character I want. I had a Vegeta SR pull and kind of wish I kept him lol

So far I've pulled from first:
Krillin
Kid Gohan
Ginyu
Goku
Cell
Frieza

And for second pulls I got:
Hercule
Videl
Jeice
Racoome
Green Ginyu force dude
Vegeta Pride
Frieza
Cell

chrono01

Damnit! Got the aura and yellow hair in second pull... Came out SR. :(
The disappointment. It's over 9000!

Depending on how long this takes I might just stick with an SR unit from my second if it's a character I want. I had a Vegeta SR pull and kind of wish I kept him lol

So far I've pulled from first:
Krillin
Kid Gohan
Ginyu
Goku
Cell
Frieza

And for second pulls I got:
Hercule
Videl
Jeice
Racoome
Green Ginyu force dude
Vegeta Pride
Frieza
Cell
Not me. SSR or nothing!

I will go insane re-rolling. :/

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
There's a SR Vageta event going on; he's probably worst pull.

Top Bottom