• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drake is living proof that "nice sentimental (soft) guys" don't finish last

Status
Not open for further replies.

yencid

You should actually read/listen to Drake's lyrics. He's a fuckboy, the exact kind of dude many women hate. The whole fake nice BS/I'm owed sex

yeah i came in this thread to say this. he doesnt look or sound like a genuingly good guy, he seems like a guy thats nice to girls expecting something in return. Someone that gets completely obsessed over girls and doesnt leave them alone even after getting rejected.

Drake has been made fun of his whole career for being a "pansy emotional romantic soft kid". He got his big break for being on a Canadian teenage drama.

He's light skinned
So many of his songs are about whining over girls or being distraught over love, the exact opposite of the macho man douchebag personality that some guys think you have to be like to get laid.

And look, those same idiots who think you have to be narcissistic sociopathic assholes PUA to get hot tail would die to have drakes hit list.

Jlo
Rihanna
Nikki Minaj
Serena
Even the white queen Taylor swift.

Drake is not a 10/10 in terms of looks lol, and his public persona is not "I am the big macho man look at muh confidence" dickbag.

Same thing with jayZ. The guy who looks like joe camel got with Beyoncé, the biggest female pop star ever.

All I'm saying is, stop trying to be an alpha
Male dickbag and thinking that's how guys get laid
Yea but he's good looking. Same reason Trey Songz can get away with it.

Look at what happened to Lloyd.

dickroach

Zoggy, your threads are easily the absolute best on this website. I enjoy them so much that I prepared something special, just for you.

Zoggy, this is your life:

ha, holy shit. i thought 'this has gotta be a drunk thread' when i read the op. i guess this confirms that

Mesousa

Banned
That's not the point you were originally making though. You implied that now that "old" Lopez is somehow lesser than "prime" Lopez. Ignoring that she isn't old, at all, it's just such a gross post.

Thats the nice guy argument though.

They get women after they are tired/been used by bad guys. Thats is definitely in line with the thinking of "nice guys"

Because nice guys fight with their girlfriends / FWB about using their Bugatti to buy Kotex from CVS, and then get so pissy about it they hide the keys from her?

Because nice guys whine about having a fight at Cheesecake because it's a place for families that drive Camrys?

Because nice guys straight up rip off a song that even Apple Music thought was a remix and deny it was a rip in the first place?

You're a sad sad man. It's not the alpha male shit that gets you laid, it's being able to effectively convey confidence and the ability to succeed. Guess who are pretty good at it?

Being a "nice guy" is shit. Doesn't work. Wanna know why? You're boring her. Think about how many "nice guys" a girl meets, who just desperately want to be in love, hold doors open, always telling them they're gorgeous and replying to every message within a minute, tips their fedora etc.

The idea of being with someone like that is incredibly boring and off-putting. How about getting with someone who can be independent, works towards what they want and gets it, acts the way they want and seems genuine - oh hey, that's a much more interesting choice.

I didn't start to get dates and go out until I grew a backbone, showed myself some respect and go my own way. Try developing agency, it's key.

Also drake is an actor/singer with millions of dollars and international fame. Your "nice guy" coworker mark isn't. Probably plays elder scrolls for 5 hours every night. Yeah.

I was actually dating a girl for a few months. I was trying the nice guy thing. And the things you said literally exploded out of her mouth.

Drake has the benefit of being rich, travel, women throwing themselves at him...

8cBkQ6q.jpg
Bron look grimy as fuck in this pic 😂

Zoggy, your threads are easily the absolute best on this website. I enjoy them so much that I prepared something special, just for you.

9P6qR82.gif

I honestly cannot believe that you somehow haven't been juniored yet, and I pray to God that that day never comes. Please don't ever stop making these dumb ass threads.

HAHAHAHA

Zoggy

9P6qR82.gif

I honestly cannot believe that you somehow haven't been juniored yet, and I pray to God that that day never comes. Please don't ever stop making these dumb ass threads.
Aw thanks man.

Man, these thread titles are making me lol.

I'm a huge jackass

benzy

Drake is such a nice guy that he uses his built-in projector system to get laid.

When I ask about the strange square above the bed, he grabs a remote, and a projection system emerges from the ceiling. Neato, I say.

"Would I have you already?" he asks. "Are you sleeping with me?"

Time to go!

It’s a hypothetical question (I think), but Drake, being Drake, still wants an answer: "We had wine and dinner by the pool, I brought you inside, I brought the projector down; are you or are you not sleeping with me?"

www.gq.com/story/drake-interview-gq-april-2012/amp

creatchee

This thread made me realize that I want PopGAF to design an RPG starring Drake and other celebrities from the music industry.

"I'm shutting shit down in the mall
And telling every girl she the one for me
And I ain't even planning to call
I want this shit forever mine, ever mine, ever mine, ever mine"

He's such a nice guy xD

Drake hasn't dated said women because he's nice, he has because he's famous.

Drake is an average looking dude compared to the black male populace. Amongst celebs below average.

OP this thread is wild.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Remember when Drake almost became the King of Pop in 2016?

Too bad for him this happened.

The_Weeknd_-_Starboy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom