• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator - a game by Game Grumps

JM4dvQw.png

;)

Also the middle and middle-right look like male Mercy and male Lucio

fernoca

Drunk dad is my favorite in looks, except for the drunk part. Wouldn't mind watching him.

Dad with baby is the one that checks all the boxes, wonder what's wrong with him. XD

big bearish daddy and hobo daddy are best love those scruffy facial hair dads and hairy in general is great for me always had it on on Coming Out on Top i'm excited yet skeptical about this as I don't care much for game grumps and to be honest have no clue how much involvement they have in this so i'm guessing i'm going in unbiased on this? Hope it's as good as Coming Out on Top and also wondering if it will have NSFW stuff like that game does I would love it if so!

RM8

Drunk dad is my favorite in looks, except for the drunk part. Wouldn't mind watching him.

Dad with baby is the one that checks all the boxes, wonder what's wrong with him. XD
Lol, we have the same taste. Black haired dude with the baby would be my pick if I enjoyed this kind of games, I think.

Hedge

I like how they're listed in the order of how interested I am in them, from the right to the left.

We need more bear dads.

Just bumping to remind everyone that this game is coming out in 3 days. Who else is planning to pick it up? Do we have someone (Hours Left) for OT duties? If not, I can volunteer for whipping something up. It's been awhile since I did my one and only OT, but people seemed to like how it turned out. I just need help for a witty subtitle.

Just bumping to remind everyone that this game is coming out in 3 days. Who else is planning to pick it up? Do we have someone (Hours Left) for OT duties? If not, I can volunteer for whipping something up. It's been awhile since I did my one and only OT, but people seemed to like how it turned out. I just need help for a witty subtitle.
Go for it.

Looking forward to your OT!
I'm super excited for this game now that I've read more from the devs and that the subject matter seems to be handled pretty well. I even ordered a neat pink raglan Dream Daddy shirt cause it's so My Aesthetic™

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator |OT| Paternity Test
Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator |OT| A Hard Job Done for Free*
Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator |OT| Trading Dad Jokes for Blokes

I really just wanted to play on what people say about parenting, but maybe it goes too far

kami_sama

Anyone hyped as hell for the game?
Damn, this game is in the "buy the moment" it releases camp.
Two days more!

The this is that I haven't played many dating simulators, and considering that I am straight, don't know why I am so hyped lol

Anyone hyped as hell for the game?
Damn, this game is in the "buy the moment" it releases camp.
Two days more!

The this is that I haven't played many dating simulators, and considering that I am straight, don't know why I am so hyped lol

Wait, this comes out in two days? Well I'm hyped as hell too now.

Top Bottom