• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator |OT| Thirsty for Pop

eBSh8EQ.png

Genre: Dating Simulation / Visual Novel
Developer: Game Grumps
Publisher: Game Grumps
Platform: Windows, Mac OS X (Steam)
Price: $14.99
Release Date: 20th July 2017
Download Size: 3473 MB

SLoHXX1.png

Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator is a game where you play as a Dad and your goal is to meet and romance other hot Dads. You and your daughter have just moved into the sleepy seaside town of Maple Bay only to discover that everyone in your neighborhood is a single, dateable Dad! Will you go out with Teacher Dad? Goth Dad? Bad Dad? Or any of the other cool Dads in this game?

HJQlSFf.png

• 7 dateable Dads
  • Dad character creator - Create your Dadsona!
  • Dad-themed mini and micro games throughout each date path
  • Alter your friendship or romance status with each dad with dialogue choices that lead to one of multiple endings

DfmJlEA.png

Bxc4MWK.png
aC1qv52.png

FBWHtXg.png

OvvjsHP.jpg
P1x2xbd.jpg

jXOmSL0.jpg
RfbDpsH.jpg

47sfeRM.jpg
oJGcrzS.jpg

xUV527h.jpg
ibEeseo.jpg

9Y2AHI4.png

Your Daughter, Amanda, is a High School Senior that is planning to major in photography when she goes to university. Snarky yet supportive, Amanda is your partner in crime in this new world of Suburbs, Ocean, and Dads.

QOAuiEc.png

Game Trailer
Hour long stream of gameplay, featuring the creators of the game, Vernon Shaw and Leighton Gray

bigkrev

Not into Daddys as a type at all, but I will probably buy this at some point because I 100% support more gay shit in english

Kevyt

Craig Cahn is the best obviously!

Just look at how chill and fit he looks. Doing push-ups with his daughter on his back? How cool is that? Best dad ever

kami_sama

Man, it sound wrong in my head, but I think I'm going to go for Teacher Dad.
Some sophistication isn't bad once in a while lol

Frodo

I have so many emotions right now. I'm pretty much sure there might be a German word that can express it. I just don't speak German, and English won't do.

w0jvSjl.gif

Harlequin

I think they have said that they haven't ruled out dick/nudity DLC but I'm not entirely sure if they were being serious or just joking around.

Where are Doctor Daddy and Tech Daddy? I want to date Dads who don't have time for me because they're work obsessed.

Doctor Daddy would be awesome! Though I'd propose Game Dev Daddy instead of Tech Daddy :p. Police or Firefighter Daddy would be great, too :D. (I don't care how clichéd it might be.)

Unsure if this will be genuinely quality or just an ironic meme game that's mildly amusing for the first five minutes.

Shall wait on reviews.

Harlequin

NO LOVE FOR FITNESS DAD!?

Gaf... what is this.... struggleman.jpg

Looks-wise, my favourites are Craig (Fitness), Mat (Cool) and Robert (Bad) though none of them seem all that appealing to me in terms of their likes/dislikes. I guess I'll probably end up going with Craig on the first playthrough because he just looks really yummy :D.

Monocle

This game would be amazing if it was like Coming Out On Top with entertaining scenarios leading to explicit R-18 stuff. I'm not so interested in a cocktease where there's a slate of eligible hunks who won't do anything hot.

NO LOVE FOR FITNESS DAD!?

Gaf... what is this.... struggleman.jpg
Dibs.

Also dibs on Bad Dad.

Crayons

Banned
This game would be amazing if it was like Coming Out On Top with entertaining scenarios leading to explicit R-18 stuff. I'm not so interested in a cocktease where there's a slate of eligible hunks who won't do anything hot.

Same. But I may end up purchasing it anyway because its gay

bad dad can get it

Robert > Brian > Craig > Nat >Hugo> Damien > Joseph

Not into Daddys as a type at all, but I will probably buy this at some point because I 100% support more gay shit in english
This.

So, my big question because everything about it screams this.

Is it all a joke or is there at least some care and consideration in it?

Top Bottom