• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dropbox - Dropquest 2011 (50gb up for grabs to the fastest, 1gb for everyone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodzilla

I'm guessing you spin it at the axis and see what numbers hold up during spinning.

Edit: I take that back the "wing it" is a clear clue that I didn't bother to read?

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
I tried searching the image on tineye, no luck. Tried seeing if this was some diagram like thing, couldn't find anything. I think folding is our best bet @ the moment

impirius

It looks like this is visual, not mathematic; if you look across each axis, a "6" on one side is a "9" on the other. Same with 2s and 5s.

impirius said:
It looks like this is visual, not mathematic; if you look across each axis, a "6" on one side is a "9" on the other. Same with 2s and 5s.
yeah i noticed that too.. what does that mean though?

waait a minute - if you fold it the right way and cut out the red cross it will probably point to a number (just one) - so why not just try out 1-8? ok, I'm on it ;(

[edit]
lol, I was wrong :D

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Metalic Sand said:
How do i even answer the first step? : /

click let's get started

the second step? use your brain. look up the math answer. go to the forums. where do numbers usually come into play in forums? you can really only choose between thread ids and forum ids.

Vamphuntr

Stumpokapow said:
click let's get started

the second step? use your brain. look up the math answer. go to the forums. where do numbers usually come into play in forums? you can really only choose between thread ids and forum ids.

The forum is broken for me. I know it's probably related to the
ID of the topic
. Don't start a contest if your servers can't handle it.

Enco

Stumpokapow said:
descramble composer names
use numbers to extract one letter from each
take it from there.
Thanks.

Finally got it!

If someone wants help (the final step for stage 18), quote me and you should see it.

Vamphuntr said:
ID of the topic

The problem is that nobody is getting it, and is just making a thread or reply with "284" and that is a huge load on the servers.

AlexMogil

Vamphuntr said:
ID of the topic

It's filled with people asking for help with puzzle n, with replis of "what the answer to puzze n - (>n)"

FrancisH

RoadHazard said:
Only .edu addresses, that's racist!

Nah, but I'm in Sweden, so my university e-mail address doesn't end with .edu.

I am in the UK and mine ends in ac.uk, it worked for me :) Give it a go!

S. L.

RoadHazard said:

it works internationally with all university mails

RoadHazard said:

Mine doesn't either (Danish), but my univeristy email worked fine, while not having it.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Step 13 is confusing the fuck out of me...

I went to THIS page but that was no help....

Then I went to..

THIS

and clicked on japanese place which gave me step 16? WTF I thought I was on step 13 with the fuck'n haiku?

PS: No need to be cryptic just tell me wtf I am doing wrong... this cryptic shit sucks, and I'm trying to watch the playoffs damn it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom