• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
I never knew that Futurama episode was a reference to a Western. (Fishful of Dollars)

GUINNESS TIME, had my first of my last finals of university.

jaxword

I think I have a problem, whenever I get drunk I do this:

y6QhG.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm not sure but this Bear Republic is swell. What are you drinking tonight Snuggler?

Atramental what's your dream job (besides being an artist like you said)

Eggman what's your first serious thread going to be?

Steve somethingabouttf2idunno D:

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I drank a couple cartons of merlot now I'm drinking a tall can of labatt. Very much wishing I wasn't out of pot for the first time in a long time. It hurts so bad. But I'm trying to stay up as late as possible since I have to work several 12am to 8am shifts over the next couple weeks for training stuff that my new job requires.

AcridMeat

Banned
I drank a couple cartons of merlot now I'm drinking a tall can of labatt. Very much wishing I wasn't out of pot for the first time in a long time. It hurts so bad. But I'm trying to stay up as late as possible since I have to work several 12am to 8am shifts over the next couple weeks for training stuff that my new job requires.

New job? congrats man! I'll be staying up as well since I don't have work and a fellow dj trainee has a shift at 3:30am yeehaww

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
Why is Maeby from arrested development so hotttttttttttt? She is probably under aged in the filming of the show and I feel guilt for thinking she is so hot. Tell me it's o.k gaf.
alia-shawkat_nc.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Why is Maeby from arrested development so hotttttttttttt? She is probably under aged in the filming of the show and I feel guilt for thinking she is so hot. Tell me it's o.k gaf.
alia-shawkat_nc.jpg

According to IMDB she was about 15-17 during the recording of AD. You're going to jail. SHould hear the sirens coming your way any moment now.

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
According to IMDB she was about 15-17 during the recording of AD. You're going to jail. SHould hear the sirens coming your way any moment now.

I looked her up and she is almost exactly 1 year younger than me. (birthday's are 2 days apart) so they can take me to jail, but they cannot stop my love.

AcridMeat

Banned
The state of sobering up plus this stumbleine has put me into this contemplative state where I think about everything. My life, life in general, the planet, the universe. Why anything? etc.

Maybe I'll jot down notes one of these nights.

Atramental what's your dream job (besides being an artist like you said)
Being a graphic designer for the upper echelons of society.

I would be able to live a very comfortable life if I ended up doing design work for wealthy clients such as corporations, politicians, mainstream musicians, and so on.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
My first serious thread will be about my testicular cancer.

Xun

Being a graphic designer for the upper echelons of society.

I would be able to live a very comfortable life if I ended up doing design work for wealthy clients such as corporations, politicians, mainstream musicians, and so on.
I wouldn't mind doing something like this either.

Graphic design, web design, animation, and basically anything arty.

AcridMeat

Banned
I rekindled my interest in graphic design last semester. Too bad I haven't done any studying of it directly since high school. I did learn a whole lot about ads though, so maybe I could get into the event poster bidnuzz.

Eggman, hopefully that day doesn't come then.

Ugh, I hate doing projects about myself because I don't find myself that interesting or inspiring... YET.

I could be but I haven't reached that level at this current moment in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom