• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha... just had an idea which is a challenge for myself.

If I don't get laid before the end of this year (2012) I'll mail $15 to the top ten posters of this thread who are:

-not me. lol
-& are not perma-banned. So that means blame space and coldvein are included because they have temporary bans.

Here's the people in the lead so far:
ibrpUN8CAGhsx.jpg

If you live outside of the US I'll handle the shipping costs ...or maybe I should just get myself a paypal account. ...which I'm totally ignorant about.

But I've got a whole entire year to figure this out. So this is just the basics so far.

Thanks.

I feel like this challenge will be good motivator for me because I don't want to lose $150 of my own money. Haha.

I need every dollar I can get so that I have enough to move out of South Carolina. :p

balddemon

Banned
yeah i was kidding
you could get one for 20

but seriously, good luck. make sure you wear a condom the first time, cuz the first nut is outta control. like for realz

AcridMeat

Banned
You could just put that money towards a prostitute. Then it'd be going against what you want, plus being out $150 bucks.

Even more motivation.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Gotta step my game up, want those 15 bucks to buy bud.

Gotta step my game up, want those 15 bucks to buy bud.
If you go into the top ten what's to say that you're going to get those 15 bucks? ;)

I think the only true obstacle I might run into while on my journey to get fucked is that I can't bring back any girls to my place. :p

...unless of course my parents are out of town for a week.

AcridMeat

Banned
If you go into the top ten what's to say that you're going to get those 15 bucks? ;)

I think the only true obstacle I might run into while on my journey to get fucked is that I can't bring back any girls to my place. :p

...unless of course my parents are out of town for a week.
I think you may have your expectations too high.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Going down to Blackpool tomorrow to get fucking wasted/bars/themeparks/clubs. Shits in a place called England (shitty little country below scotland)

Also a friends bringing some kush and goddamn its so shiny with TCH it could burn your eyes looking at it :D

p5SXC.jpg

Heres a pic of the shit (white widow or something)

Kentpaul

Goodness, it looks like a Frosted Flakes version of pot.

Its that shiny shit were the magic happens. Il be smoking that while sitting in a car for 300 fucking miles holy shit my mind is going to be like the godfather dude at the end of apocalypse now lmfao

good lord i don't even

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm in my university's bathroom waiting for my girlfriend to get on Skype so we can cybersex.

Kentpaul

I'm in my university's bathroom waiting for my girlfriend to get on Skype so we can cybersex.

I'm in a bathroom in scotland taking a mediocre shit! One of they shits just have little droplets here and there :(

Add kentpaul12 on Skype guys I would like to drunk chat one time for the epics,

I might double the amount if I go throughout this whole entire summer without getting laid.

And I DO NOT want to lose $300.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

Mully

I might double the amount if I go throughout this whole entire summer without getting laid.

And I DO NOT want to lose $300.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

I know this is a fun thread, but on a serious note: lighten up.

The more you stress out about getting laid, the more likely it won't happen or it will be a terrible situation. Focus on yourself right now. Girls latch on to confidence and the first thing they'll notice is how comfortable you are.

Just some advice.

Okay, I won't double the amount once summer is over with.

I just need some pressure on myself or I won't follow though with this goal of mine.

Kjellson

During this week, I have listened a lot to Roxy Music's "Love Is the Drug". Roxy Music is a pretty famous band, but it depends on who you're talking to, I doubt any of my friends know of them. Today when I was at the pub, they actually played that exact song! Don't you just love those small coincidences?

Fantastic song btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom