• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
zZYal.jpg

I was at a wedding last weekend.

It was fun. All of us got drunk and at the end of the night we fit 15 people in a pickup truck - most of us in the box with the tailgate down - and drove four blocks to a party house. All of us got there and I ended up meeting a good woman and we hit it off. She knew the lyrics to a bunch of Blood, Sweat, and Tears and Cat Stevens and some Creedence. Her and I stayed up until 430 and closed the party down. Wonderful in bed. But the rest of her details stay with me, I'm afraid.

But she flew back home halfway across the country a few days ago. Since then I've been remembering her fondly.

so it's friday night and I've had a good amount to drink already and the joint just kicked in.

give this a spin you guys, and remember your women. Treat 'em good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzIa9EhhiXA

AcridMeat

Banned
Rustie's BBC Essssseeennntiaaaaaaalllll

BEER AND BURGS,

TONIGHTS THE NIGHT BEOIIiIiI

plus DJ Shadow tomorrow night and Flying Lotus in a week. YEEEEEUUH

AcridMeat

Banned
Atramental there's a girl in this tinychat that you should use your virginity on.

edit: Nevermind she left.

edit 2: nvm she's back with less clothes

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I mean if atramental is going to smang it then smang.

Just checking in on my baby.

Have to make an admission: I started smoking cigarettes :( I know, terrible thing to do, but so is drinking. I was really bummed about my recent break up (check the post pics of your SO thread), and finals were really getting to me. So I've been buying American Spirits for the last few weeks.

I'll probably stop once school ends. But I've had a hard few weeks.

Also I'm 10 beers back.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
but my wife is prettycool too. she's letting me listen to 311 likeit ain
't know thing.

holy fuck this is awesome
i strongly reccomend 311 From Chaos

there are so many cute chicks i never
yeah
fffffffffffffuuu

I cant do it man drink then get to bed. than a lot of burps, burp alot. I cant stand tall if there is burps in my face the whole time. DAMN YO YOU GOT DEM CHEESEIE BREADS PIZZA PIZZA%

Mully

Done for the night. Long day of work tomorrow, then my sister and brother in law are visiting from Ireland! Sounds like another night with a beer or two. See yall tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom