• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE WITH THE SOUND OF MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSIC

man the first time I watched Sleeping Beauty, I thought, hey cool, they hired an opera singer to sing the girl in the movie. But then it's just actually the same actress. She was an opera singer on the side. i'm havin fun there's the typewriter sitting there oh fuck you it's time to do the ballad of the internet

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Fuckin' Friday ya'll

Tomorrow at 9am my buddy and I are going on a Craigslist hunt to find a cheap 3GS for his wife, then in the evening ish I have a date with some girl with cool hair.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I don't even know whats goin on in this chat nobody is talking. I'm talking.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Well ok I talked for like an hour straight and now every one left.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
akshually nvrmnd dudepdude. its [instagib] instagib [/instagib] time over here at he wubshrine

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Had another dream while I was high last night.

I got permabanned from NeoGAF and I started crying.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Damn being in that tinychat threw my whole night off. I was gonna make dinner but it got too late, and then I just kept drinking. Ended up passing out to batman. Feels bad this morning, man.spoiled my Saturday morning.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Damn being in that tinychat threw my whole night off. I was gonna make dinner but it got too late, and then I just kept drinking. Ended up passing out to batman. Feels bad this morning, man.spoiled my Saturday morning.

quit your bitching sir, passing out to batman is not the worse way to go

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
acrid delete someone from your friends list please, i need friends.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
quit your bitching sir, passing out to batman is not the worse way to go

dude it was the episode where bruce pretends to be a feeble oldman and gets kidnapped by the gangsters running this weird slave operation. so awesome.

kehs

Banned
I forgot how to have a hangover.

Should I not be wallowing in bed, cursing myself, and vowing to never drink, not even a single drop of alcoholic nectar?

Instead I'm working like any other day and just thinking about the remainder of my booze sitting idly at home waiting to be reunited with my succulent lips.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah copernicus but you should jog like 5 miles when you wake up. I got bakedand went jogging and now i feel like im made out of fleece.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
acrid do you log on on microsoft's console frequently?

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
German bars FTw I was drinking a big ass stiene ? Can't spell it but it's like a big ass beer glass for the win. Had to leave the place after one drink due to the big concert style speakers they had (stuff of hearing damage) fuck it il find another place with loud yet not to loud music.

Kjellson

Well, this is a good fucking laugh, ain't it? You sweat that shite out of your system. 'Cause if I come back and it's still here... I'll fucking kick it out. Okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom