• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mully

Well there are some people who... well I'm not one of those people.

Anyways, if I do get laid this year I'm wondering what I could provide as evidence to show that I did the deed.

Nothing. You've been overtly honest here. I think we'll believe you when you say you've had sex. If you want to pressure yourself into something positive, having sex is not one of them. You're a pretty awesome guy with some confidence issues. If you want to pressure yourself into doing something, it should be being more comfortable with yourself.

kk.

Don't mind me. I'm just all hyped up on energy drinks at the moment and basically spouting out everything that pops up in my brain.

gotta go lay down for a bit.

Oreoleo

Is there a beer snob thread? I am not drunk per se but I'm drinking an oatmeal stout that is the bomb diggity and I feel the need to tell the world about it.

Mully

I want a beer. Anyone care to share one? I really don't want to drink my family's whiskey. Mulligan's Irish Whiskey is terrible.

Hopefully the vagina of a
human
female woman.
I'm more worried about something similar to this happening:
ibcTjMG6d57LCr.jpg

make a video

or picz
Maybe I'll take a before and after pic. :p

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, the only female that digged me (was a co-worker) was fired from my job. There goes my chance for alternative pussy if I ever broke up with my girlfriend.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'll take my laptop with me and let the chicks talk to you in the drunk thread.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Imagine my girlfriend saw all of this shit I posted. I'd be so fucked.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Nah, I bagged her via love confession.

"I love you and I wanna be with you."

She said she had to think about it, but then the next day she said "I thought about it my angel, yp yp/"

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I wasn't wearing pants to begin with. Mully, Clendening is a bitch.

So EviLore, in the dating-age thread, told me that I should go to a bar this Friday night but by the time I get this design project done and turned in by 12 pm I'm gonna collapse on the floor from exhaustion.

fuck.

This design prof. that I have this semester makes the most random (and rather impractical) suggestions on my projects sometimes and I can never tell if he is kidding or serious half of the time.

balddemon

Banned
So EviLore, in the dating-age thread, told me that I should go to a bar this Friday night but by the time I get this design project done and turned in by 12 pm I'm gonna collapse on the floor from exhaustion.

fuck.

This design prof. that I have this semester makes the most random (and rather impractical) suggestions on my projects sometimes and I can never tell if he is kidding or serious half of the time.

so collapse, and then wake up and go to the bar.

so guys i can't play MMOs drunk anymore or even a little tipsy cuz i see dudes advertising gold buying sites and then i go and buy 1billion mesos so now i have some money i guess and i'm out 10 bucks. no harm done i spose

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I'm not drunk all the way but I want to be in this thread right now

listening to game of thrones theme music on spotify is a soul-killing exercise

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, recitation is pretty useless.

Getting drunk today with a couple of friends.

Get'sMad

Pre-gaming before I go out and see some crappy local bands my friends like by sipping on some Newcastle. Need to pick up the pace because man these bands suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom