• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
me and riggs would probably destroy any of you drunk idiots. im looking at you snuggler.

You know, you might actually be right. You'd have the perfect chance to slip in a sucker punch since I'd be so busy enjoying beating the everloving shit out of Riggs as he cowers on the ground like a whimpering fool. I'd have no regrets though.

Anteater

Every girl I knew when I was in college were in a relationship too

Well I guess to be fair most of the dudes were too other than my gay friend

Too bad I wasn't gay

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Are there any ways to turn yourself gay? Maybe if have my eyes held open like the clockwork orange guy and look at pictures of dicks for like a week straight it'll happen.

I bet in the future they will develop nanobots that can change your sexual orientation.

I can see it now:
"Oh, I'm sorry Laura. I can't come over this Saturday for sex because I'm going to be totally gay this weekend. Toodles."

And then Laura will sigh and proceed take out a male sexbot with a 10 inch dong from underneath her bed.

The future is gonna be one zainy place, I'll tell you hwat.

Wool

I would like to be gay on the condition that I could grow a Freddie Mercury mustache.

20120918-freddie-mercury-21-x500-1348006576.jpg

Welp. Looks like my next "activity" shall be jelqing coupled with more dieting and exercise.

I'm going to be hot stuff when I get to Burning Man 2013. WOO!!

Jadedx

Banned
I don't think I'ver ever been really drunk. I get tipsy some times but I've never slurred my words, thrown up after drinking too much and I've never gotten a hangover.

btw I've been taste testing beers since I'm a non beer drinker and I can't find one that actually tastes good. In the last few days I've had bud light lime, dos equis, red stripe, heineken, miller 64, and sam adams octoberfest. Some where smoother than others which I preffer, but out of all of those I would say the bud light lime tasted the best but still not great.

Wool

I don't think I'ver ever been really drunk. I get tipsy some times but I've never slurred my words, thrown up after drinking too much and I've never gotten a hangover.

btw I've been taste testing beers since I'm a non beer drinker and I can't find one that actually tastes good. In the last few days I've had bud light lime, dos equis, red stripe, heineken, miller 64, and sam adams octoberfest. Some where smoother than others which I preffer, but out of all of those I would say the bud light lime tasted the best but still not great.

If you are drinking beer for the taste and not the effect, get something nicer. Try an IPA or something with more flavor. Sierra Nevada is a great start that you can find almost anywhere.

Join the Fitness thread. We'll help you.

I want to join the fitness thread.

ZeroRay

I saw someone doing what I can only assume were deadlifts. His form was so terrible that his back would definitely have been thrown out if not for him doing them on a smith machine that doesn't even have the bar go all the way down.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Ok, so I'm drinking again. I haven't been feeling well lately. I'm fucked up. I apologize, I rather post this rant here, because 1: I'm drunk, and 2: I really feel less people come here. I don't want this post to be in the off topic forum for everyone to see. Damn, I don't feel I belong anywhere (that's because I probably don't). Gaf is an addiction and the only place where I can freely word my opinions so I love it, but I know it's just an illusion of life for me. I think only like three people here barely recognize me. I think I'll request to be banned, I don't know. I just want disappear from everywhere. I'm sorry for taking up you're time, and for being such an attention whore.

I forgive you.

Ok, so I'm drinking again. I haven't been feeling well lately. I'm fucked up. I apologize, I rather post this rant here, because 1: I'm drunk, and 2: I really feel less people come here. I don't want this post to be in the off topic forum for everyone to see. Damn, I don't feel I belong anywhere (that's because I probably don't). Gaf is an addiction and the only place where I can freely word my opinions so I love it, but I know it's just an illusion of life for me. I think only like three people here barely recognize me. I think I'll request to be banned, I don't know. I just want disappear from everywhere. I'm sorry for taking up you're time, and for being such an attention whore.
Drunk gaf is your home, we welcome you with open arms.

ATF487

What a weird collection of beers to taste. Octoberfest is the only one I would drink voluntarily.

Read about different styles and see what you might like. Personally my favorites are heavy stouts/porters (which I recommend if you like roasted, coffee/chocolate type flavors) and IPAs which are sort of bright, bitter, and occasionally have citrus/floral type flavors.

The only people I know who can't find a beer to enjoy are people that never really developed their pallet past salty and sweet flavors

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Hey drunk thread, had such a horrible day, turned around when a friend took me out, now we're back at mine watching weeds..can't help but think i've got a gram in the cupboard...but i think i've had to much dang

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
how do i get a job

Start slinging drugs. I've been thinking about doing it, I'm sick of living paycheck to paycheck. There's definitely an untapped market for meth around here and I could make stacks off of that shit. I've got nothing to lose if things go sour, motherfuckers can come at me and I'll take as many of them down with me as I can.

Fuck, I need a drink.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
You need to treat the pussy hunt like you're drilling for oil. Finding a pussy puddle is better than nothing but it's not sustainable, you really wanna find a pussy reservoir. Something deep you can tap and tap again. But for that to happen you need to find the right bitch and build something solid and stable around her. That's not easy though, effort and dedication is definitely a requirement but there is no doubt an element of luck needed. Sometimes it's a matter of being at the right place at the right time, but how do you plan on that?

You seem like the kind of guy that would probably function better in an actual relationship then hook up situations. Even though I've been somewhat enjoying the single life after being locked down for so long, I'm the same way. I'd rather find one awesome chick and build something with her then stick it in a random floozy every weekend. It's not hard to find girls if you put in the effort and dedication but it can be fuckin' hard to find the right girls without any luck on top of that. I've met a few decent ones since liberating myself but I've yet to find one that I could really fall for. Sometimes I wonder if I ever will.

I dunno. Fuck it, gonna drink more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom